View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 06:17 AM   #3
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Reincarnation...by AB

We gave our free will every time we believed in reincarnation. Reincarnation is a system that was brought here to trap us, quite literally. WE are an incarnating species and that’s the fundamental rule of this reality. That is Earth’s rule. We incarnate. We don’t reincarnate. Okay? And each time you’re born into a society that has exchange for value banking systems, each time you’re born into a culture that says you can only marry one woman and not be divorced, each time you’re born into a life of sex flavor, each time you’re born into a life of pedophilia, each time you’re born into a life of perfect happiness and goodness but the people around you are sad, you gave away a small part of your full spirit sovereign free will, and over a series of thousands of lifetimes your infinite free will became finite, and you reclaim it in the I Am Present Self because we control reality. The facade does not. It is the belief systems and the cultures and we’re born into those cultures and we can change those culture any time. Look at the 60s and the 70s.

“…over a series of thousands of lifetimes your infinite free will became finite, and you reclaim it in the I Am Present Self because we control reality. The facade does not.”
- Andrew Bartzis
I thought Bartzis was better than that. Reincarnation is a trap, same old psy op same old mind control to demonize reality to people and make them have a grey life instead of more enthusiasm for being alive. I would say Bartzis is a US Govt/CIA AI reader, not akashic. I do not believe in an inbuilt universal system that tracks all of history. So anyone who can read akashic can spy on anyone else? Sounds bad to me. Not only that, impractical.

I see you as highly intelligent oz. So please tell me why the hell you buy this guys nonsense and think hes #1 in the world? Has he done anything to destroy the agenda of the NWO? Anything he says to help people develop defenses to the agenda rather than making people think their existence is a prison and they are in a evil reality(the opposite of destroying the cabals agenda)?
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 09-05-2016 at 06:19 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote