View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 02:50 PM   #1814
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunda View Post
Shakes head .. Rolls eyes .. and sighs

This is the perfect example of how a hospital will be built in this Anarchist world ..

We'll just repeat over and over and over what we believe or want in the hope that it eventually turns out it to be real.

"We want a hospital. We want a hospital.We want a hospital.We want a hospital.We want a hospital.We want a hospital.We want a hospital.We want a hospital.We want a hospital.We want a hospital.We want a hospital.We want a hospital.We want a hospital.We want a hospital.We want a hospital.We want a hospital.We want a hospital."

Nope, its still not magically sprung into existence. Funny that - I seem to remember repeatedly saying that Belgium had no government despite all the evidence to the contrary and that was real. Wasn't it?
It still has no elected leaders no matter how many times you think you say otherwise will alter that.
I'm not sure why you have to bring it up in every post as if it gives credence to your fatally flawed views of governance...
For example, I will show you the contradiction;

You posted from Icke;
Quote:
The far far far Left is no different whatsoever to the far far far Right in what their end goals are - the only difference between them are the methods they use to attain those goals
So, it doesn't matter whether it is capitalism or not - no surprise there.
But it is what happens when you have governance at all especially in a monetary system such as this....
Power, greed, corruption etc etc etc....
and that is what always happens - as proven time and time again -
and you advocate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is the only way around it? Self responsibility.
MASSIVE FUCKING
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote