View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 07:59 PM   #47
pepsi78

Quote:
I never admitted that. I said Freemasonry is about betterment. That doesn't necessarily mean over the social class. You're making illogical assumptions. It's quite frightening how irrational you are
Not at all, it's what it is, since masonry is a social club, bettering in the social departament, of course the secret social class as in "secret society"

It's what masonry does, makes elites to rule over the social class. It's really the same with aristocracy, masonry is a aristocracy in a pyramidal form.

It's why you say to better, then you think you are better than everyone else, that you deserve to rule. Since "everyone is in the dark" before becoming masons, isn't that part of your masonic initiation ritual for the new coming members.

Quote:
Aristocracy (Greek ἀριστοκρατία aristokratía, from ἄριστος aristos "excellent," and κράτος kratos "power"), is a form of government in which a few elite citizens rule.[1] The term derives from the Greek aristokratia, meaning "rule of the best".[2] In origin in Ancient Greece, it was conceived of as rule by the best qualified citizens, and contrasted with monarchy. In later times, aristocracy was usually seen as rule by a privileged group (the aristocratic class), and contrasted with democracy.[1]
It's what the royal are, and it's what your brotherhood is. A bunch of people that think they are better fitted to rule over all.

Quote:
Well now you're trying to put words into my mouth. I would say that my previous paragraph of one being in a state of betterment is not mediocre is not exclusive to Freemasonry.
your masonic initiation ritual says it all, standing outside the door in the dark or the part with being blind folded. Then something is said along the line with "a canditate in the state of darkness" is added while the new initiate participates in the ritual. The new member is mediocre (normal) in the dark and awaits to climb up the latter towards elitism(betterment) in the social departament.

Last edited by pepsi78; 02-07-2012 at 09:07 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote