View Single Post
Old 28-02-2019, 11:18 PM   #5
illuminumnuts

Smile Journalope Amol Rajan up for Nobel Prize 'Lifetime Achievement' gong.

I hereby officially nominate journalope, Amol Rajan, for a Nobel Prize 'Lifetime Achievement' gong. I have personally written to the Nobel Committee and I really can't see them turning down my request. He bravely followed in the footsteps of some of the greatest explorers in world history, such as Columbus, Cook, Scott and Hillary, when he one day decided to delve into some of the darkest recesses of cyberspace. He rolled up his socks, put on his best trousers, adopted a most serious demeanour and spent many moons tirelessly hammering on his keyboard to get to the truth. In the end, he did finally manage to unearth some disturbing images of self-harm on some social media websites.

It is also said that he is soon going to move on with investigating some free falling skyscrapers.

Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 01-03-2019 at 12:39 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote