View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 12:49 PM   #3
elshaper
Inactive

There is so much wisdom David talks and we can use it in our lives.

When we are at work or dealing with the public, if the other person is in a foul mood we might get affected e.g. resonating with them, yet if you are in control and can see beyond what this person is going through, then the vibration cannot affect you. I'm at a point thinking, there is no point in arguing with people who do not understand. They can think what they want and just laugh in side and that will be it. I often get funny look if I tell them that I can't use an app because I have a basic phone. But I know it would be too much of hoops for them to understand why I don't have a smartphone.

Anyway, as for this world being it holographic and we must change ourselves in order to change out there to be peaceful... I get that we musn't be them (the elites who is waging wars) but at the same time, we must stand our ground to say, enough is enough and resist. That is a fight on its own I'd say.
We need to play our own game by being creative. They are expecting certain reaction. When you can use your creative mind and go out of the stadium and come back in with a different game to pull the rug under their feet...their plan is twarted.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote