Thread: TI Television
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 05:58 PM   #2
deca

TI TV 3 ARE POLICE INVOLVED

Quote:
TI Television
Published on Oct 16, 2017
Seems we are all in agreement, so yes, the Police are involved and we can all expand markedly on the brief statements issued in this short video. Therefore, this is also a statement of intent with regards to detailing our testimonies in more depth future wise, along of course with others we choose to profile here on TI Television.

Introducing Naomi 'proper' here and now though, with more from her to follow shortly. Naomi will also be hosting out regular TI Meetings in London and will be the point of contact for these.

Excuse the vicious spot on my face screaming at you too, it is, amongst other things, Microwave Radiation we're being targeted with and it takes its toll - clearly very visibly at times!? Had radiation levels in my home tested recently, and when the measuring instrument was turned on in my living room in bright red letters it just kept flashing up ... Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning!

Oh joy of joys, hey? Not!?

Grrrrrrr ... !?

[email protected]
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote