View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 03:17 AM   #1305
lightgiver

Arrow Born in the 40's

After Ron Kovic and his classmates hear an impassioned lecture about the Marine Corps, Ron decides to enlist. He misses his prom because he is unable to secure a date with his love interest, Donna. He confronts her at the prom and has a dance with her on his last night before leaving ..Raleased 5 January (USA) West Germany -February (Berlin International Film Festival) - Portugal 2 March 1990...Booby traps in World War Two - YouTube
Quote:
February 2 – Apartheid in South Africa: F. W. de Klerk announces the unbanning of the ANC and promises to release Nelson \ 4- 10 Israeli tourists murdered near Cairo/6 - Ground breaking begins on Balti-more Orioles' new $102 million stadium\ 7 - Communist Party of the Soviet Union votes to end its monopoly of power, clearing the way for multiparty elections- Karachi police kill 22 anti-nationalistic demonstrators/9 – Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran renews his fatwa on British author Salman Rushdie, which he imposed last year following controversy over the author's book: The Satanic Verses- "Bradys" return to TV for 6 episodes on CBS TV\10 - F. W. de Klerk announces that Nelson Mandela will be released the neXt day - Las Cruces Bowling Alley Massacrese7en people,4 of which were killed/11 – Mandela is released from Victor Verster Prison, near Cape Town, South Africa, after 27 years behind bars\13 - German reunification: An agreement is reached for a two-stage plan to reunite Germany - Drexel Burnham Lambert files for bankruptcy protection, Chapter 11- 50 killed at Inkatha-UDF battle in Natal, South Africa/14 – The Pale Blue Dot photograph of Earth is sent back from the Voyager 1 probe after completing its primary mission, from around 3.5 billion miles away- Perrier recalls 160 million bottles of sparkling water\15 - UK and Argentina restore diplomatic relations after eight years. Diplomatic ties were broken off in response to Argentina's invasion of the Falkland Islands in 1982-Kinnock's dream reality as the latest MORI poll shows Labour on 51% with a 17-point lead over the Cons - In Cartagena, Colombia, a summit is held/19 - Police kill 8 demonstrators for multi party system in Nepal - Soyuz TM-9 lands\20 – 3 people are injured in Leicester city centre by a bomb X-plosion- On a BBC taped interview, rock star Stevie breaks down/26 – 14 people are killed as storms hit Britain. One of the worst-hit areas is Towyn in North Wales, where approximately 2,000 people are evacuated from their homes after huge waves smash a 200-yard hole in the sea wall - USSR agrees to withdraw all 73,500 troops from Czech by July, 1991 and cause a major flood-Sandinistas are defeated in the Nicaraguan elections\27 – Economists warn that house prices could fall by up to 10% this year– Exxon Valdez oil spill: Exxon and its shipping company are indicted on 5 / 28 – President of Nicaragua Daniel Ortega announces a cease-fire with the U.S.-backed contras\28 - Dutch police seize 3,000 kg of cocaine- US 65th manned space mission STS 36 (Atlantis 6) launches into orbit-In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power - you try sticking your head up your ass? See if it fits + March 1 -A fire at the Sheraton Hotel and Resorts is Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide's largest and 3rd oldest brand (St. Regis being the oldest and Westin 2nd oldest).in Cairo, Egypt, kills 16 people...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0ZvgRJz6Bo

Quote:
Mandala (Sanskrit: मण्डल 'circle') is a spiritual and ritual symbol in Hinduism and Buddhism, representing the Universe..The basic form of most mandalas is a square with four gates containing a circle with a center point. Each gate is in the general shape of a T.. Mandalas often exhibit radial balance..A yantra is a 2- or 3-dimensional geometric composition used in sadhanas, or meditative rituals. It is thought to be the abode of the deity. Each yantra is unique and calls the deity into the presence of the practitioner through the elaborate symbolic geometric designs. According to one scholar, "Yantras function as revelatory symbols of cosmic truths and as instructional charts of the spiritual aspect of human experience"..His Lordship came to me on the Poop, and after ordering certain signals to be made, about a quarter to Moon, he said, "Mr. Pasco, I wish to say to the fleet, ENGLAND CONFIDES THAT EVERY MAN WILL DO HIS DUTY" and he added "You must be quick, for I have one more to make which is for close action." I replied, "If your Lordship will permit me to substitute 'expects' for 'confides' the signal will soon be completed, because the word 'expects' is in the vocabulary, and 'confides' must be spelt," His Lordship replied, in haste, and with seeming satisfaction, "That will do, Pasco, make it directly"..Nelson was seriously injured in several earlier battles however. At the outbreak of the Napoleonic Wars in 1793 he was made Captain of the battleship Agamemnon and given command of operations against the French island of Corsica where, during se7en months of hard Fighting ashore, he partially lost the sight in his right eye in 1794...Seven Faces of Dr. Lao (1964) Leigh Harline - YouTube
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096969/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_kill
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...80&postcount=1Wicked Witch or no Wicked Witch,Guards or no guards, I'll tear them apart.. I may not come out A-live, but I'm going in there. There's only one thing I want you fellows to do..It's my W&P to him..My, my, my! Such a lot of guns around town and so few B-rains!.Oh, Eddie, you don't have anybody watching me, do you? Tailing Me Maybe...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=19

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-05-2014 at 03:23 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote