View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 04:13 PM   #646
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Actually proof is required
yes and if you calm down and discuss the issues people can then put forward what information they have found on these issues

Quote:
So why are you turning a Rpper thread into a Saville thread exactly? there is a child abuse angle in the ripper period as this was the time that the age of consent was changed from 12 to 16.
its very simple

you were trying to imply that a cover up would not have to involve the freemasonic elites but saville offers a perfect modern day example of how a guy closely associated with the freemasonic elites was protected by them. It acts as a kind of case study of how the most horrific crimes can be covered up within certain cultures ie a freemasonic one

Quote:
Yet you behave as if your beliefs and opinions are the right ones.
secondary sources are still valid. Many of them have themselves looked at primary sources

Quote:
Personally its of no interest to me
but its relevant to the discussion we are having

Quote:
They were christian monks who were trained in combat.
no they were not. They were aristocrats who were ceremonial magicians and they gained a licence from the pope to form into a military order

Quote:
Well it could be seen as a heretical cult so no shock if they were disliked. The christians hate plenty of others in their quest to be seen as gods chosen people. Like children competing for daddy's attention really. Also, Jesus didnt fulfil the messianic prophecies, so thats why he was rejected as the messiah.
I don't think jesus was given the opportunity to fulfill the prophecies. He got shut down by the pharisees

you sound like you have a lot of hate for christians though

Quote:
I suspect you have read the distorted, conspiracy version of the talmud. It has been thoroughly debunked but to a believer that isnt enough is it? the truth is that many ancient cultures claim to have divine lineage but the church demonised all of these cultures in their quest for absolute control.
so the talmud does not say that jesus should burn in excrement?

the church is not a homogenous thing. It was created in the council of nicea where a faction imposed THEIR views on the roman empire

christianity was never and still isn't a uniform group of people

Quote:
No, christianity only offer the door to people who believe in Jesus, if you take the orthodox belief. Jews dont have a tradition of going to heaven. The old testament is more about serving god than hoping to get into the christian afterlife paradise, which is basically carrot and stick to control people who had nothing in this life. Look what they say about people who dont believe. So caring and loving arent they? NOT
you don't have to be from a particular tribe to be christian; anyone can chose to be a christian

I'm not intending to mount a defence of christianity per se here but it does interest me from a comparative mythology point of view

Quote:
I guess you need to beleive that as part of your security blanket
No actually i learned it from a bunch of different authors whose works don't contradict with my own findings

i think it is you that has something invested ie your membership of freemasonry and that it is YOUR security blanket

i'm standing on my own in truth. I ain't got a security blanket

Quote:
Its always about jews and freemasons being the bad guys and corrupting others isnt it?
only where jews and freemasons have done bad things

where other people do bad things it is about them

so what we are trying to explore is who is doing what so that we can discearn the agendas and motivations of different groups to establish if they do indeed have their own visions that they want to impose on humanity

Quote:
your poor attempts to conceal your christian mind programming are really showing. Pity you dont adhere to Jesus' word not to judge others. The GD was built by masons who wanted to explore things that were not allowed in lodges. So what? if the lodges were all about kabbalah and magic, etc. then they wouldnt have to make a lodge for such things.
Well the 'so what' is if those people have an agenda that might be dangerous to the rest of us

that's the 'so what'

Quote:
So what if some people are motivated by myths, this doesnt make those myths true. Its like the people who tried to find hidden money at the 'treasury' in Petra, based on myths. They caused a lot of damage and found no concealed stashes.
well the myths in question are relating to the origins of freemasonry or rather the templar influence on it

the myths in question trace freemasonry back to judaism and to the templars. i believe those myths

Quote:
Crowleys life was a reaction to the horrid and extreme christian indoctrination by his family. He tooks drugs, wow, so what? many of the elite did then too and nowadays most people have tried them, many thinking it almost makes them shamans. Even his sex life was relatively tame compared to some people now. This is for another thread though. The same bullying and abuse at the hands of christians groups is exactly what is driving people into other spiritual paths, where they can learn and experience spiritual life without being condemned as evil heretics by their 'loving' God. Im quite sure you are all up for that though as it does seem that anybody who isnt a christian is a target for you.
as we have already established the church in the UK is full of freemasons....

but to answer your 'so what' question the so what is whether or not crowley was influenced by sabbatean doctrines and whether or not those doctrines were weaving through the british aristocracy and intelligensia via freemasonry

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-12-2018 at 04:25 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote