View Single Post
Old 22-07-2009, 05:20 PM   #36
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyelfdog View Post
What??

Why do I get complaints for pointing out that the vaccines are an immense threat? Why do I get preached to and told that I don't really want to solve it? Why do my ideas get trampled and ridiculed with "It just won't happen"? Whats wrong with you? You don't know anything about me. Don't tell me I don't want to see the whole picture. Why are you projecting that onto me? I don't understand. What we have here is an emergency situation and if policeofficers refuse to poison themselves and their families and also refuse to carry out orders that leads to poisoning others, then we have removed the cause of the problem. We have broken the chain. This is what needs to happen. It can happen in other ways but this is far from impossible. Your average Joe is a person, a human just like you and more importantly, has a consciousness. Don't give up on them. We need to be direct about this. I am not against anything that has been suggested here. Strike. Do you recognise that word? It has happened before. There is power in numbers and refusing to carry out the will of the tptb is exactly what peaceful non-compliance means.
WITH LOVE I only said what I said because millions of people have said the same words as you for years and nobody is listening. The problem is you want us to listen to you, while you aren't listening to us (me). As long as you say the words "if we solve your problem, the we have broken the chain" then I know without doubt you only want your problem solved and not the problems other people must face. You want to be happy and you dont' seem to care about others. Others of us are humans too, why is it you don't have the same concern for OTHER problems as you do with this one?

I know without doubt you do care passionately about everyone's problem, you just aren't aware of them yet. What is causing this vaccine problem is also causing all other problems and no a chain letter will not solve this problem and it won't break the chain.

Please feel the love, we just have a communication problem. When I make my complaints about things that are going wrong, I get the same response as you are feeling. David Icke was put down big time for pointing out problems people didn't understand. It's the process and it's painful so please feel my love towards you when I share my thoughts.
judy101 is offline   Reply With Quote