View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 07:21 PM   #7
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
That sounds like a lot of fun. I hope for the best for your kitties. I have 3 and they are part of the family. I can't imagine having to give them to someone else.

My favorite car of all time was an Audi A4 Quattro that I bought new in 1998. I would have kept that car going forever if I could. It still looked like new when it was 11 years old. I had an accident in a parking lot of all places and it was totalled. :-(
ah the A4 avant is what I am looking at. Good solid car, and refined too...very stealth, cept for roof box.

Upon some more research, cattery will have to wait until the hot months. Basically they will be in a confined space stressed to fuck every day. May aswell be in their own confined space Cats are staying in the car with all windows ajar and they will be warm enough (theyre used to cold moors winters so an igloo in a car is toasty for them)

The hospital parking is alright when I get on placement or am working a shift there....whilst I am at uni its gunna prove trickier. Found a lorry stop for overnight parking but really could do without paying the extortionate fees for all day parking in a muli-tstory....ah well, I am sure a solution will come up, or the abundance to just pay the parking.

.... remind myself of the weekend forests

roadie is for sale and has 60 watchers and 600 views since yesterday and already at 2.5k :O

....found a gorg audi in price range with low miles so hopefully two will mix and I can hand notice in for my house and start the transition for cats. I have it set up in my front room to get them used to it and Mister has taken very nicely to it. Then I will move it all to car and I will stay in that, they will follow me I cant go anywhere different without my two shadows Like a boiling frog they wont suss where the fucking house went Next thing their little brains will know is suddenly theres a lot of land but not much indoor space

and I am gunna have to hope the cat litter isnt too bad...

Last edited by wildhorse; 02-07-2017 at 07:23 PM.
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote