View Single Post
Old 26-03-2011, 10:58 AM   #70
caleb_11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake49 View Post
Hi - I recently watched the Larry King interview with Jaaque Fresco in 1974
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCH0BQ2nSMo

I thought it was amazing on so many levels.

I've also recently watched Zeitgeist: Moving Forward recently and found that great too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZIN3bDloZs

I have a friend who's telling me, "Mate, their plans are all part of the NWO"...
and I'm saying, "Mate, what they are talking about couldn't be further from NWO agenda"...

So whats your views?

Just to say as well, my friend is also saying that people like Jacque Fresco slate Christianity. That what they believe is against God etc... to me that immediately gets under my skin, like religiosity and fear. From what I can see, Jacque might not believe in the "God" or religions and man made stuff in this world.... and he slates that.... but I said to my friend, "Jacque Fresco, the things he's talking about and doing, is more Christian than I have ever seen in my life"... He doesn't say, "I don't believe in God"... he just says "I don't believe in what this or that calls God"...

Anyway, I've only just looked at these two - so interested what other people think.

The people who think the Zeitgeist movement IS the new world order, or is part of it are paranoid and delusional. However, the Zeitgeist movement is just down right stupid - that's all. Idiocy from both directions. Step outside the box, and criticise it based on fallacies and pragmatics. It will never happen.
"This belonging to another, being psychologically nourished by another, depending on another - in all this there must always be anxiety, fear, jealousy, guilt, and so long as there is fear there is no love; a mind ridden with sorrow will never know what love is; sentimentality and emotionalism have nothing whatsoever to do with love. And so love is not to do with pleasure and desire." - Krishnamurti.
caleb_11 is offline   Reply With Quote