View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 03:44 PM   #555
truegroup
Banned

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I think the caption on that photo is misleading and unfair ..
Ya think

Quote:
No one literally believes Faul is from another dimension ...
Only REALLY delusional people would go that far. Run of the mill delusional just thinks a duplicate human being popped along

Quote:
And I certainly don't blame Faul for stepping in to fill the breach .. He had no involvement in Paul's death , and was offered a position in the band , which allowed the party to continue to the great enjoyment of the whole world ... Hard to imagine what things would have been like if the Beatles had come to a screeching halt...

So I suggest we look favorably on Faul . But he must be strongly encouraged to come forward and tell his story before he pops his clogs.
I sense this urgent need you have to constantly validate your OPINION on this horseshit. As you always do....you cowardly avoid major points

I genuinely pity you. It's not enough that you believe completely bonkers shite....but you have to try and suck in even more to this bollocks.

Here, what are the odds..... 

A man born in Liverpool with a scouse accent and a very distinctive voice. He can sing, he can play guitar and piano, he is left handed and looks identical to one of the beatles, similar age, height and weight. He has nobody who could identify him or say who he was. He has had nobody who has noticed the amazing likeness to one of the most famous people on the planet, let alone in Liverpool. Somehow the "death" of this famous person is hushed up, the body disposed of in secret and the perfect plant steps in with nobody noticing.

Paul is left handed. That's 10% for starters. He looks identical, is a musician, has an identical accent, has the same gammy eye, has the same song writing talent, plays piano and guitar. His singing voice if anything is even more distinctive than his spoken voice!
NOBODY during this period when The Beatles were unbelievably famous noticed this guy schmalzing about, identical to Paul McCartney and they managed seamlessly to a) cover up his death b) switch over the perfect person c) magically make the perfect person disappear without any of his family noticing or spilling the beans. 

His ears are identical, his gammy eye is still obvious, he was left handed, he could play piano, bass and guitar, he had a definitive scouse accent. His mannerisms are the same.....but always that voice, it is unique. Then there is the logistics of nobody noticing the bloody lookalike when the beatles where crazy popular, or that any of his family noticed him being replaced. Nobody grouped round the crashed car, none of the emergency services noticed or spoke about it.

A bit of repetition. there...but it gets ignored anyway
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote