View Single Post
Old 14-12-2016, 12:10 AM   #53
lightgiver

Arrow Here be Tigers

Knife slashing through barbed wire in alien territory..
Quote:

You have a clever mind..Think of a solution..And in the meantime you can explain..

To me what is an elevator
+ The Hunted - You Better Be Ready to Kill Me

I sent 2 letters back in autumn..The depicted SERE patch is said to have the following symbolic significance: the colour green represents freedom; the patch is halved with a yellow strip to signify that survival, evasion, resistance and escape all require caution, with the knife the basic survival tool; the severed barbed wire represents captivity but freedom regained; the word tiger in Chinese alludes to the Here be dragons/thaigers legend found on early maps; finally, the black surround honours symbolically those who have died on active duty..Most SERE training focuses on survival and evasion..Training on how to survive and resist the enemy in the event of capture is largely based on the experiences of past U.S. prisoners of war..As a result of POWs' experiences during Operation Desert Storm/Enduring Threedom, sexual assault resistance was added to the SERE curriculum..However, some of the training scenarios allegedly were taken too far by SERE cadet members at the academy during practical portions of the program..

You must not've got 'em..

G.I. Jane - S.E.R.E Traning Facility Captiva Island Florida ..

Stanley, see this?..This is this..How to survive in water is taught at a separate Professional Military Education (PME) course; it takes three days and is typically attended after the main SERE course.. In addition to training in the use of aquatic survival gear, more academic skills include first aid tailored to an aquatic environment, communication protocols, ocean ecology & equipment maintenance..SERE training is intended, above all, to provide students with the skills needed to live up to the U.S. military code of conduct when in uncertain or hostile environments..SERE training takes place at Three levels..The SERE techniques are commonly, but erroneously, believed to be modeled on abusive Chinese "brianwashing" practiced on U.S. POWs during the Korean War, to extract false confessions.. Instead, most SERE techniques were modeled after 1950s and early 60s CIA interrogation and psychological warfare practices.. All graduates going on to aircrew positions were then required to attend the resistance portion of the training at Fairchild Air Force Base before reporting to an operational flying unit..I go even further back than that..Ten years after The Great War, as we used to call it..Before we knew enough to number them..

He likes to keep his fire engine clean..It's a clean machine..The CIA contracted with the 2 psychologists to develop alternative, harsh interrogation techniques..However, neither of the 2 psychologists had any experience in conducting interrogations..The program subjected trainees to "waterboarding . . . sleep deprivation, isolation, exposure to extreme temperatures, enclosure in tiny spaces, bombardment with agonizing sounds at extremely damaging decibel levels, and religious and sexual humiliation..They're probably watching me..Well, let them.. Let them see what kind of a person I am..The psychologists relied heavily on experiments done by AmericanMartin Seligman in the 70s on learned helplessness is behavior typical of a human or non-human animal and occurs where an animal endures repeatedly spainful or otherwise aversive stimuli in which it is unable to escape or avoid..The colours of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen..Research has found that a humans' reaction to feeling a lack of control differ both between individuals and between situations..So, you're keen on music?.. Such people can often be helped to learn a more realistic explanatory style by cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)..They'll see and they'll know, and they'll say, "Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly...Research has shown that increased 5-HT (serotonin) activity in the dorsal raphe nucleus plays a critical role in learned helplessness..Can't be helped..Here's the punishment element perhaps..When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number & date of birth.. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability, I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surviv...nce_and_Escape
http://www.raf.mod.uk/rafstmawgan/ab...retraining.cfm
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=241Dido you order the Code Red?..It's sad, when a mother has to speak the words that condemn her own son..I never trusted him..For all I know he had me set up and had my friend Angel...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=408
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...om_cross07.htm + Aga Khan IV receiving a gift of Trinitite - Get set for Ecky thump..I still shudder when I think about the warrior who came up behind me, and the thwacking he gave me with his pork sword...

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-12-2016 at 02:52 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote