Thread: Archon Psyops.
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 09:11 AM   #5
PathogenAlpha

Default Archon victim Teresa Musco.

This is a bad one.....

https://www.voat.co/v/occult/2703353

Quote ;

And so we come to the miserable and disturbing life of Teresa Musco who died at the age of 33.

http://www.mysticsofthechurch.com/20...ic-victim.html

Teresa Musco was born in a little village in Caiazzo (now Caserta) Italy on June 7th, 1943 to a farmer named Salvatore and his wife Rosa (Zullo) Musco. She was one of ten children, four of whom died during childhood, in a typical poor southern Italian family.

When Teresa was 5 years old, she saw her first shower of big hailstones. She ran, half-dressed, out of the house, unaware of the danger. She lifted her arms and tried to catch the hailstones. Her worried father immediately ran after her, slapped her face and pulled her forcibly back into the house. Soon afterwards a ‘very beautiful lady’ appeared and Teresa told the Lady about the beating she had got from her father, but the Lady told her very gently, ‘Look, little daughter, your father meant well and didn’t mean you any harm.’

( So the Archon so an early opportunity to ingratiate itself into Teresa's life, at the early age of 5 years old. Not creepy in any way......)

It is believed that this was the first appearance of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Teresa’s life, but later the presence of the Madonna became so often that one can rightly describe Teresa’s early life as being heavily influenced and guided by our Blessed Mother. Concerning this Teresa herself wrote in her diary: "I must say, that from my 6th year onwards, the heavenly Mother has treated me with special preference. She was with me when I did the housework,when I prayed and even when I played I felt myself called. When I was ill, she was near me. She was my protector and my comforter. One thing she always stressed and impressed upon me was to Offer your sacrifices and your sufferings for sinners Jesus was calling her to unite with Him for the conversion and salvation of sinners, and her "yes" drew her ever closer to Himself. To unite with Him, and be like Him, she would have to suffer and learn to sacrifice for others, and so began the painful, yet joyful mission as a victim soul that God had given to her. And not only was she guided by Jesus and Mary at a tender age, but also her guardian Angel who taught her to make sacrifices and to offer them in union with Jesus.

Jesus was calling her to unite with Him for the conversion and salvation of sinners, and her "yes" drew her ever closer to Himself. To unite with Him, and be like Him, she would have to suffer and learn to sacrifice for others, and so began the painful, yet joyful mission as a victim soul that God had given to her. And not only was she guided by Jesus and Mary at a tender age, but also her guardian Angel who taught her to make sacrifices and to offer them in union with Jesus.

(so again the same pattern where the Archon dressed-up as "Jesus", psy-conditions the child to accept pain and misery as being "good". also that the Archon chose such a young child to feed on is horrific in itself)

From the age of 6 years I found ways to suffer . I made a rope with many knots in it and tied it tightly around my hips. Every pain, every wound is a sacrifice for sinners, for the souls in purgatory, for the souls in danger of going to hell and for those who sin against chastity.

(the pain in the child would increase the flow of Adrenochrome for the Archon to feed on.)

Then there is the issue of a supposed "angel" who manifested and gave her money. Even worse when the father found out that she had money,he beat her. So again we see this level of sadism from the Archos where they create these incidents to make their victims suffer and increase the level of fear in the victim, that the Adrenochrome flows through the body.

At age 7, on July 11 1950, the Blessed Virgin Mary told her: ‘My daughter, you will be asked to suffer a lot; you will have to go from one hospital to another, from one doctor to another, and nobody will be able to help you cure the illnesses that God will send you. These sufferings are necessary, because the sins of this world are great. Too many people keep on piercing the heart of my Son. If they do not repent, God will send this world a terrible punishment and catastrophe. Therefore, I ask you to pray and make reparation.

(Again why does "god" want a 7 year old girl to suffer?)

Even worse Archon brainwash victim Padre Pio manipulated her;

On November 1, 1950 (feast of All Saints) Teresa went to holy Mass. Just before Mass began, a venerable priest approached her and said: ‘Child, I recommend that you pray for the souls in purgatory who have no one to pray for them.’ Teresa asked the priest his name. ‘I am Padre Pio,’ he answered smilingly. ‘Jesus told me to give you this news; one day you shall be like me. ‘Look…’ And, with those words he held out his hands and showed her the stigmata which he himself been given. He then blessed her and disappeared.

As the years of her adolescence passed, there were many stays in several different hospitals and altogether had roughly 117 operations, and because of this her body looked almost like a sieve, as she had holes, wounds and scars all over her sickly body

On another occasion her father became convinced that she was "possessed" because she was always ill and acted so differently than most everyone else. He decided that she needed to be exorcised, but he wanted no help from the priests, choosing instead of all things a necromancer! Her father paid him for the sittings, during which Teresa was slapped in the face and water was poured over her head. Teresa told her father, ‘If you want to help me, buy the medicine the doctor prescribed instead of wasting it on necromancers.’ Her father told her that 'she wanted to be only a maiden who lives off of her parents wallet'. He ill-treated her now more than ever.

(Again the father seems to be as much of an experiment as Teresa is. Its like the father was being manipulated to see how he would react to his daughters visions.)

On Oct. 1968 Teresa lay crying on her bed because there was a very strong pain in both of her hands. Suddenly she heard a knock at the door and saw a ‘tall, extraordinary handsome man’. Instinctively Teresa sank to her knees and He then said: ‘You shall be similar to me. Keep offering yourself as a sacrificial victim – don’t tire of it. The suffering which led you along the road to Calvary I have taken away from you, but now I shall leave you My wounds. Do you want to follow Me?’ As always, Teresa answered, ‘Yes

It happened on Holy Thursday, April 3, 1969, at 10am. Teresa saw the Mother of Jesus who was dressed in black, and wearing a black veil from head to foot. Tears seemed to be running down her face. She spoke to Teresa: ‘Teresa, my beloved Son desires to give you His wounds

(the Archon appears to Teresa all in black. This is quite similare to how MIB's appear to UFO victims.)

The stigmata lasted for three full days. She could hardly move and wrote in her diary; ‘I can’t set my feet on the ground and can hardly move my hands; they are so swollen and I lose a lot of blood. On the back of my hands the shape of a nail appeared and the palm of my hands feel as if a piece of flesh is being ripped out of it. And, my heart feels as if it is being burned.

(Again the same pattern; pain is induced to increase the Adrenochrome in the victim so that the Archon can feed on it.)

A few months later, Teresa revealed that she also shared Jesus’ scourging: ‘Every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday Jesus gives me this present: He allows me to feel a few strokes of His scourging, and it is very painful!’ ‘I felt flesh tearing and the pain was so intense that I passed out. When I awoke I was on my bed, covered all over in blood.’

Dont say the Archons dont have a sense of sick humour; Her death occurred on August 19th 1976. Like her Jesus, Teresa was 33 years old.
PathogenAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote