View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 03:44 AM   #40
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volker View Post
not trying to undermine just getting a clearer view. So if energy flows where attention goes wouldn't Davids info be making things worse. There are a massive amount of people who are waking up to reality and seeing what is and what is not and raising there vibration through pure good expressions of living that have not a clue about the info in his books. They have a realization of what is evil but have the intelligence not to focus on it's related subjects and have there flow of energy on pure expressions of living.
On the topic of perception, you and I are going to have experienced things that David hasn't and so we all have something to add to the body of knowledge and vice versa. This is the crux of the interconnectedness of all things.

One other thing I would say is that many people, myself included need to read things more than once, and if they are written in different contexts it helps to understand it better.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote