View Single Post
Old 30-01-2015, 09:07 PM   #331
indolering

I first found your books in 2002 (and the truth shall set you free) and I knew you were the one who could expose the truth to our war-torn world. After reading the rest of your books, it's clear that no one, but no one has put it all together like you have. I'm grateful for your diligent work, your courage to see it through, and your intuitive insight which so eloquently guides us to a true understanding of who and where we are. Without such guidance, most people would not suspect the gravity of our suppression - or it would take years of study for someone to dig up the truth for himself.

I'll always be a premier subscriber (regardless of what my description says) and I'm forever grateful for your service to humanity.

"Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you're right, and you know it, speak your mind. Even if you are in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth."

~ Gandhi
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote