View Single Post
Old 16-02-2017, 11:29 PM   #32
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I don't. But others do.... In fact, its a major hassle.

Look at the potential split for the Anglican church with whats happened in the past few days.....
yeah but i don't think the sodom and gomorrah story was the basis for the churches moratorium on bum sex

eg Leviticus 18:22 ESV: ''You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.''

if the liberal faction in the anglican church disagree with what is said in their religion then its not the religion for them

maybe they should set up their own church with their own book that says man on man sex is ok

if they go against all the tenets of their religion they'll find that the religion suddenly evaporates

perhaps that's what some people want as the family unit has been the foundation stone of free market society and the people behind rothschild communism and soros funded progressivism want to remove free markets and replace them with a centrally run technocracy that's run by the rothschilds

the family would be destroyed and replaced with the state

that's their religion and they should create their own church for it and see if anyone attends, but they won't do that; they'll just undermine everything else by subterfuge whilst concealing what their end game is so that people don't choose it but allow it to happen anyway because they bought into its lies
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-02-2017 at 11:30 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote