View Single Post
Old 27-09-2010, 06:18 PM   #25
luciferhorus
Banned

UFO Disclosure

The Washington Press conference is also in the British mass media; there is an article in the Daily Mail today about this.

There is nothing really new here as far as I can tell. The allegation that UFO's allegedly tampered with US nuclear missiles in 1967 is a rather old and familiar tale.

There are two basic theories here; one is that the modern spate of UFO sightings is entirely explainable by advances in flight technology by the US military's secret research program; the other theory is that the UFO phenomenon can be explained also be the existence of extra-terrestrials.

During my teens, I read some of Von Daniken's books and certainly he made quite a good case for the possibility of visitations of extra-terrestrials (i.e., the gods) to earth throughout history.

It is my perspective however that most of the modern spate of UFO sightings can be explained by advanced US military aircraft. I think that such technology is probably not being openly used in battlefield situations simply because the US may have a technological advantage over other nations and they do not wish to share this knowledge and give up their disadvantage.

We are the Aliens.

It has been estimated that organic life on earth began around 3 billion years ago and complex life developed around a billion years ago. Suddenly and very recently, about 300,000 years ago homo sapiens arrived on earth. We are a very new species to inhabit the earth.

The two main views regarding the sudden arrival of our species here are Creationism and Darwinian evolution. However the third view, which I suspect may well be correct, is that "we (i.e., homo sapiens)" are the aliens whose ancestors care here from another planet 300,000 years ago.

If the latter view is correct, it may well be that we have trouble providing proof of the visitations of aliens simply because they look like us and can easily blend in. Most of the "little green men" images and films I have seen are highly suspicious and look more like puppets; I am simply not convinced by any of them.

It may well be the case that if we wish to know what an alien species looks like, all we need to do is look in the mirror.

Lux

Former Air Force Officers: UFOs Tampered With Nuclear Missiles

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/ar...siles/19647296

AOL News (Sept. 25) -- Former U.S. Air Force officers and a former enlisted man are about to break many years of silence about an alarming series of UFO encounters at nuclear weapons sites -- incidents officially kept secret for decades.

When the group appears at a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., on Monday, it will offer testimony about events so chilling, it will seem like a day at a science fiction movie festival.

To put you in the mood for the stories that will soon unfold, we're presenting one here, involving former Air Force Capt. Robert Salas, one of the hosts of the Washington event.

Courtesy of Robert Salas
Former Air Force Capt. Robert Salas says he was involved in a 1967 incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana in which a UFO reportedly tampered with nuclear missiles.
Salas, co-author of "Faded Giant" (BookSurge Publishing), was a first lieutenant in 1967, serving as a missile-launch officer while stationed at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana.

On March 16, 1967, Salas was 60 feet below ground working a 24-hour shift monitoring a launch-control center outfitted with 10 nuclear Minuteman missiles.

"I got a call from the topside guard, telling me they were watching some strange lights flying around in the sky, making odd maneuvers. They didn't think they were airplanes because they were going very fast, turning on a dime and not making a bit of noise," Salas told AOL News.

"A few minutes later, he called back, this time screaming into the phone, scared to death, and he said, 'Sir, I'm looking out my front window and there is a glowing red oval-shaped object hovering right above the front gate, and I've got all the guards out here with their weapons drawn.' "

The guard told Salas the UFO was approximately 30 to 40 feet in diameter with a very bright, pulsating light.

When the guard asked what they should do next, Salas' immediate response was that they had to do whatever was necessary to protect the nuclear missile area, "so basically, I was giving them permission to use whatever force they needed to use to keep anything out."

As Salas started to inform his duty partner and commander about what was going on 60 feet above them, something chilling happened.

"All of a sudden, we started getting bells and whistles going off. As we looked at the display board in front of us, sure enough, the missiles began going into an unlaunchable, or no-go, mode. They couldn't be launched -- it went from green to red.

"We also had a couple of security violations, meaning there were lights indicating some kind of intrusion at the missile sites, where the missiles were actually located, about a mile or two away from the launch control facility."

Salas said they immediately performed a system checklist to see what was wrong and to determine how it was possible that 10 nuclear missiles could suddenly be deactivated.

"We were getting mostly guidance and control systems failure, and when I called the guard again, he told me the UFO just left and took off at high speed. So I ordered the guards to go out to the missile sites, and while they were out there, they saw the object again at one of the launch facilities.

"It scared them to death again, and they actually lost radio contact while they were near the object and then they returned to the base. I later learned they never returned to security guard duty."

Salas said it was extraordinary that they lost so many missiles at the same time. Isolated mishaps had made a single missile go "unlaunchable," but never 10 at once. And never 10 at once during a UFO sighting.

As a result of the incident, the missiles had to be fixed to get them all back into launch mode.

Interesting aftermath to the story: Salas returned to the base and was ordered to report to his squadron commander where he also met with a member of the Air Force Office of Special Investigations, or AFOSI. Salas first asked if what they had just been through was some sort of Air Force exercise, and says he was told "absolutely not."

"After we told them our recollection of the incident, the AFOSI captain wanted us to sign papers, saying we'd never talk about this and swear we wouldn't even talk to our wives or any of the other airmen on the base -- nobody.

"I felt a little weird about this because all of us who were launch officers had above top-secret clearance, and I asked, 'If this is classified, what's it classified as?' And he said, 'Secret,' and I said, 'Well, we've got above top secret -- why do we have to sign anymore papers?' "

But further information was denied Salas and his men.

And what does he think would've happened to him had he gone to the press with the story?

"If I went public with this while still in the service, I would've been in Leavenworth [maximum security federal prison], breaking stones into little pebbles."

In 1969, the Air Force ended Project Blue Book, its official program that investigated UFOs. And in 1985, the following information was included in a fact sheet distributed by Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, and this remains the official attitude about UFOs:

(1) No UFO reported, investigated and evaluated by the Air Force has ever given any indication of threat to our national security; (2) There has been no evidence submitted to or discovered by the Air Force that sightings categorized as "unidentified" represent technological developments or principles beyond the range of present-day scientific knowledge; and (3) There has been no evidence indicating that sightings categorized as "unidentified" are extraterrestrial vehicles.
That being said, Salas and his colleagues maintain that if enough military eyewitnesses come forward, it can be proved that there's more to UFOs than officials have led the public to believe.

After the extraordinary events at Malmstrom Air Force base where it appears a UFO may have been responsible for shutting down 10 nuclear missiles, Salas wonders if the military has any legal authority to command its subordinates not to talk about something this significant -- something that he maintains represents a technology not known today.

The UFO "had to somehow send a signal to penetrate 60 feet of earth and concrete and also to penetrate the cable system, which is triply shielded cables, and inject some kind of a signal into the system. That's fantastic."

So, why, after so many years of keeping quiet, are former military personnel coming forward to talk about their experiences, as Salas and his Air Force colleagues are doing on Monday? He says the people who will talk in Washington are "just the tip of the iceberg."

"I believe in the extraterrestrial hypothesis, and I think, in this instance, these objects were not constructed on planet Earth."

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferhorus View Post
I'm not sure if this video has been posted here before, however the following video is not the standard UFO conspiracy theory video; it is a one hour and 40 minute documentary by Nick Cook, an editor for "Jane's Defense Weekly." Essentially the argument and evidence in the film leads to the conclusion that U.F.O's are essentially advanced technology produced by the U.S. military.

Personally I tend to think that much of the UFO conspiracy theory information is encouraged by the US military as "disinformation" to cover their secret technology and black military operations; this is also stated in the video.

Alien Abductions, Cattle Mutilations & U.S. Military Psyops

"Alien Abductions" may well also simply be abductions by the US military. Another position suggested by a "cattle mutilation" researcher in the video is that the culprits of animal mutilation could easily just take the entire animal, but rather they leave the evidence behind; he suggests that this is deliberately to spread fear, and it is an atmpsophere of mass of "fear and control" which is to the advantage of the US police state. One testimonial in the video relates to the sighting of a black helicopter at the time of cattle mutilation, suggesting that the culprits may be closer to home

Unseen World.

In addition to "visible" UFO sightings, a recent development has been the use of infra red lenses which pick up geometrically shaped craft which cannot be seen with the naked eye, nor photographed with a standard lense; the US military have also been working on "cloaking" technology for many years. It seems that much of what we may consider "future science" or even "crackpot science" is actually current science, but kept under wraps by the US military.

Nick Cook: "The Billion Dollar Secret." (1 hour 40 mins.)

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...6396136405829#

Nick Cook: "UFO's: The Secret Evidence" (1 hour 40 mins.)

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...9&hl=en&emb=1#

Lux.

"In Billion Dollar Secret, Cook makes a fairly strong case for his theory that some UFO reports in the American Southwest could be explained by deeply classified "black" aircraft and super advanced technology, perhaps as one interviewee suggests: "fifty years ahead of anything you can imagine." Cook points out that the US Defence Department "black budget" (money used to fund expenditures it does not want to disclose publicly) has been estimated to be about $30 billion annually, more than enough for the "black world" to build their own UFOs. Further, on September 10, 2001, US Secretary of Defence Donald Rumsfeld admitted to the media that amazingly: "According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions...........

With that kind of money at the US Defence Department's disposal, almost anything becomes feasible, even, as Nick Cook suggests in his book, ultra secret antigravity aircraft. The idea that the US military could have developed some new form of advanced technology in secret, such as antigravity, may sound fantastic, but it is not that unlikely when you consider that it has already happened once with stealth technology.

When stealth aircraft were still denied to exist and even thought impossible by most people, F-117 stealth fighters were already flying over the American Southwest. According to Cook's The Hunt for Zero Point, one even crashed at Bakersfield, California in 1986, two years before they were unveiled to the public. So the US military may well have other denied aircraft in the sky today and perhaps similar crashes of "black" military projects could explain some of the many alleged UFO crashes over the last sixty years. In Cook's second documentary UFOs: The Secret Evidence, he speculates that the famous Roswell UFO incident could be such a case...........

It is Cook's book and second documentary that really deserve our attention. In these, Cook explored what is known in the defence business as "The Legend," that the Nazis had invented flying saucers in the dying days of the Second World War and that, after the war, the Allies captured them.

On the face of it at least, "The Legend" does provide a beautiful and down to Earth explanation for the origins of UFOs. We do Know that the Nazis were perhaps decades ahead of the Allies in terms of jet aircraft and rocket weaponry, and that, after the war, the Allies did capture a great deal of technology and personnel from Germany (for instance V-2 rockets and Wernher von Braun). We also know that the Nazis did have some exotic designs and ideas for aircraft and that, during the war, some very mysterious aerial phenomena was seen in the skies over Europe, such as the famous foo fighters. Further, soon after the captured German scientists arrived in the American Southwest after the war to work, the modern UFO era began and, in July 1947, a flying saucer allegedly crashed near Roswell, New Mexico........."

http://www.binnallofamerica.com/rr5.23.8.html

Last edited by luciferhorus; 27-09-2010 at 06:21 PM.
luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote