View Single Post
Old 20-04-2010, 09:55 AM   #242
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by practicaltheorist View Post
Wow. Just... wow. How you managed to read between the lines and misunderstand me so badly means that I probably need to work on my language skills...

I made a post with the intention to highlight some issues with the postings in the thread you referred to as well as to comment on the issues you mentioned yourself in your post.

Clearly I will not be able to make my intentions clear to you at this point, since you seem quite intent on misunderstanding. So, I am not going to argue, or even make any further statements about this and I will leave the posts as is so anyone reading them can make up their own mind about them.
Ya see that's what I should've said??? WOW just WOW! how can you ask such stupid questions; directed @ "me" when my positions surrounding those questions were plain to see...??? get it??? yes I do think you need to brush up on language skills; that's the understatement of the century... - yet I can also tell ya not a complete thicky either; yet that could be debatable from post to post...

Look you've asked me to explain about about how implications may not relate to addressing a person / persons or group... - IE; your earlier claim of "you" means address the content of an artical & I have... WTF do ya think I'm not understanding??? - WHY chop & change, is what I don't really get with ya???

Yeah leave the posts as-is; WTF else would you ever think of doing with them??? - ya bloody random...

THAT'S WHAT I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED FROM THE START, JUST SHUT YA TRAP & NOT ARGUE!

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 20-04-2010 at 10:03 AM.
quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote