View Single Post
Old 16-02-2019, 11:07 AM   #11
andy1033

What a load of rubbish.

Trump got more media attention in 2016, then any other person.

If the media really hated trump, they would of ignored him like they do with people like ron paul.

Trump, is a con artist, whom is only for himself, and his narcissistic brain.

If you knew about him, you would not really like him. He is every bit, one of those elites you lot hate. He just pretends to be not.

He was put in by the elites, of america, and is israelis foreign minister. That alone, ie being israelis foreign minister, is enough to make me hate anyone.

Do not like him, and never will. Americans have him, and thats there problem.

The media does not hate trump, otherwise, they would of gave him no coverage.

Also as a side note. Hollywood steal there ideas for people, from real people. I reckon, the character jr ewing, from dallas, was depicting what donald trump is, and was. The media today copy there ideas from real people, and i still reckon, that character jr ewing, in dallas, came from donald trump.

Trump was being watched by usa for along time, and those sorts of people watching people, are involved with media as well.

I do not like trump, his character, him as a human being. Nothing about him, i like. We all make our own judgements about people.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 16-02-2019 at 11:10 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote