View Single Post
Old 21-02-2015, 04:14 PM   #34
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite I View Post
Going to all that effort to link one of these people to farage because of a photo just seems ridiculous, the idea that because false flags do occur doesn't mean everything is. Of course I don't know but sorry seems a bit absurd. I take your making an informed choice and deciding to vote as gmp has done but other than their anti European policies ukip do seem like a bit of a joke. Far right groups like Britain first tell their supporters to vote for them, as do all the rest. I've not seen any of the recent anti ukip propaganda but have read what some of their mps have said and they continually come across as a bunch of nutters, it's a running theme with them.

Grannies posts about ten posts a day about ukip, if this was someone posting about another political party I'd still say they were a crackpot, how anyone can have so much faith in any political party and constantly rattle on about them is beyond me. I do tend to agree with another poster you think ukip won't be controlled? They all are in some form or other and ukip will be no different.
Quote:
how anyone can have so much faith in any political party and constantly rattle on about them is beyond me.
I do it partly to wind people up who hate UKIP ..
But after watching the Main three parties destroy any faith people once had ,I am more than happy to give UKIP a shot ,are they perfect ?...no ,but are they being controlled ? I doubt it ....
Do I hate the EU ? ...YES
Do I like Most of UKIP policy ? YES
Do I care what you think of me or choose to call me ...do I fuck
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote