Thread: The race war
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2018, 07:46 PM   #793
iamawaveofthesea

Georgetown Professor’s Loxism Says White Men Should Be “Fed To Swine,” “Castrated”
Unsurprisingly, a Globalist-policy backing Professor from Georgetown University, C. Christine Fair, who is Jewish, has said that White men deserve “miserable deaths,” and other vile anti-White rhetoric known as “Loxism.”
By: Courtney Tubbs | 10-07-2018

Dr. C. Christine Fair tweeted that the “entitled white men” defending Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh “deserve miserable deaths while feminist laugh as they take their last gasps.”

“Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes,” she added at the end, in a disgusting and bigoted tweet.

She's also well-known for her history of attacking Trump's base, including a Muslim Trump Supporter.

If political correctness or theological debate isn't your forté, I suggest you stop reading now.

C. Christine Fair, is both a political scientist and Associate Professor in the Security Studies Program at Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, located on the prestigious Georgetown University campus.

She's also Jewish, which brings about interesting questions on religious doctrine and how it's protected, or weaponized.

Fair began her hate-filled attacks on White Christians early on, with the mentioning of incendiary comments against supporters of President Donald Trump.

Nope. Fox Hordes threatened my community w/ violence like other quotidian terrorists. I took leave to protect my community from right wing terrorists. So basically terrorists gave me paid research leave to finish this book manuscript. Thanks! Proceeds go to terror victims btw! https://t.co/1ujpmcpZ8M
— (((Christine Fair))) (@CChristineFair) October 6, 2018

In that rant, Fair said that she believes White men deserve “miserable deaths” for supporting Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

She's open to bragging via Twitter of her anti-Trump, feminist propaganda.

~Photo Credit: @OChristineFair on Twitter.

Imagine the outrage if someone replaced the word “White” to depict Black men or Jewish men as deserving of “miserable deaths?”

We wouldn't hear the end of it. The mainstream media would bark and demand President Trump condemn the person(s) saying such hateful remarks.

But for Professor C. Christine Fair, she's granted the Jewish privilege of immunity, and the media is all but silent in response to her Loxism, and hatred towards Whites.
https://thegoldwater.com/news/38882-...wine-Castrated