View Single Post
Old 22-02-2019, 09:57 AM   #37
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
You are blinded by the system, the truth is staring you in the face, you fist have to accept that you have been lied to from birth, only then will you be able to see the illusion, good luck.
I was taught mathematics from birth, as part of the mainstream societal system. Now I am repeatedly told by people that mathematics is a man made concept.

If mathematics is a concept, then can someone please conceptualise a universe where 1+1 does not = 2 and tell me what that looks like and how it holds itself together.

In this universe 1+1=2 is observable phenomenon. Mine eyes can see, mine ears can hear. I need no prior knowledge of mathematics to arrive at the exact same mathematics by merely observing the universe. The symbols used may turn out differently but if they are used consistently the maths would be the same every time. The symbols merely describe what is observable. Object and function.

What I would like to know is why people are attempting to tell me it is not so?

P.S. Abstract maths is by definition abstract and theoretical physics is by definition theoretical. None of which alters the basic observable maths that underpins the universe.

Last edited by white light; 22-02-2019 at 12:11 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote