View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 09:33 PM   #83
Serpenteater

Quote:
Originally Posted by smac85 View Post
He isns't misleading people, but you are...everything i've learned from omni has been proven to me and many other ti's..... you are mind controlled to destroy omni's work nothing more, you're just a tool for dark forces.
THEY ARE FULL FLEDGED AGENTS,OR CONFUSED VICTIMS OR THE UNAWARE,THE SUBCONCIUS HACKED/ACTIVATED BY THE DARK FORCES TO ATTACK ANY OPPOSITION EVEN FROM WITHIN VICTIMS OR GROUPS.YOU COULD MEET ME AND THEY HAVE WOUND ME UP,TRIGGERED ME AND IN MY WEAKEST MOMENT I CAN ATTACK YOU by being negative to you,AND YOU BEING CALMER BE LIKE HE IS AN AGENT!

BUT PATIENCE GOES A LONG WAY,ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FIND YOURSELF REPEATING THINGS OVER AND OVER TO THE IGNORANT OR UNAWARE.There should be a sticky for this,so the unaware can read before they post anything,they are up to speed,they have done their research and homework?why even bother to waste that energy countering them,when they will prove their ignorance.
this concept is in the movie matrix,anyone who has not purified themselves against the parasitic hive mind entities/reptillian/negative spirits.
you get my friend!
technology has caught up with how the spirits were doing this.technology is now facilitating this faster,or is standalone turning us to robots or zombies,hence weakening and pollution and corruption of all aspects of our lives mental,spiritual,physical,psychological.i forgot this movie with denzel washington and a demon.but its also like that.Smart hunting too.
who said wise as serpent hasnt met the serpent eater,different kinds too.there is lightning speed like a mongoose,very quick and stamina,wears out the serpent even black mamba(one of the fastest striking serpent(lets it strike out till its tired),birds that feed on snakes,badgers resilient stubbornness etc
i thank everyone exposing the weapons of the dark side.but learn from nature,you will be surprised what you can learn from it,no matter what tech they come with someone will always counter it,especially with simple things,imagine they spending billions or millions and someone just comes out and says hey aluminum foil blocks some of the emf spectrum they using.aluminum mesh is a very good starting point for a faraday cage.there are even simpler methods and natural materials doing this......................what if i didnt have aluminum foil?
walk on water my friend.we are a team one side of the equation,like Prophet ibrahim thrown in literall fire,his faith was strong,the fire did not touch him,so they will be situations we all will face and be like i need this ,sure we do,but for the next level ........
All they want you is trully not be at peace and love.tranquility.......the fastest strikes attacks you will see them in slow motion like the mongoose............
May Our One and Only Creator's peace and blessings upon you and whoever is in similar situations.rise above ,you are called to battle to be warriors.its a calling why would you become aware of such things if not being able to stop fight back,Why would the Creator bring you to this Life /school and not give you tools to be victorious???????????/dont you see the desperation in the opposition.I think to simplify the voice saying feel helpless and you cant do it you tell it im not entertaining you,say nope you are lying!discipline shatters them.Sometimes we say i need to learn this have that,im not ready.Till you are thrown in the fire and come out without a scratch or burn.thats how they really think.Yes whn you are trying to silence your mind go in nature meditate pray they will try and distract you.the whole planet and all of its creatures are targeted individuals too.
how about posting counter measures for their weapons????????
il go first,since they broadcasting their neative frequencies,we have ours,you can listen to natural sounds frequencies in your sleep like a stream,waterfall ocean,forest etc or listening or reciting Quran bible/but bible i would say in original Amharic,because of the frequency/its good we understand the meanings but also we need the frequencies.THESE FREQUENCIES THEY ARE CLUES EVERYWHERE,IN INDIA THEY DO LAM AND OM,IN THE QURAN THESE FREQUENCIES ARE IN THE AL MUQATAAT,DISJOINTED LETTERS

Alif Lam Ra
chapter 10,11,12,14,15.
Alif Lam Mim
chapter 2,3,29,30,31,32.
Alif Lam Mim Ra
chapter 13
Alif Lam Mim Sad
chapter 7
Ha Mim
chapter 40,41,43,44,45,46
Sad
chapter 38
Ta Sin
chapter 27
Ta Sin Mim
chapter 26,28
Ta Ha
chapter 20
Qaf
chapter 50
Kaf ha Ya Ain Sad
chapter 19
Nun
chapter 68
Ya Sin
chapter 36
Ha Mim Ain Sin Qaf
chapter 42

TRY CHANTING THEM PROPERLY AND EXTEND THEM.THEN TRY CHANTING ALL IN ONE BREATH(NOT THERE MYSELF)

YOU CAN RUN THESE THROUGH AN AUDIO SPECTRUM ANALYSER,THE SAME FREQUENCIES YOU WILL FIND AS BINAURAL FREQUENCIES/CHAKRA FREQUENCIES/BUT MAKE SURE THE ONES YOU LISTEN TO ARE PROPER PURE FREQUENCIES AS MANY ON YOUTUBE(ZIONIST RUN WHAT DO YOU EXPECT BE CAREFUL) ARE NOT CORRECT AND SOME HAVE LAYERS OF BAD FREQUENCIES MIXED IN.ITS BETTER TO CHANT.EVEN LAM IS WHAT THEY TEACH IN YOGA.IV GIVEN YOU MORE CODES AND FREQUENCIES.
cymatic frequency(there is a good documentary on youtube i think called ancient knowledge)you will see these PATTERNS on turtle shells,even some small crabs etc
try chanting these,these are referred to in both quran and bible,in quran Allah say be and it is,and i think in the Bible in the beginning was the word and the word Was God .FREQUENCY.
im sure thy are other texts its mentioned in.

faraday cage,earthing,ionisation concept anions,gaining electrons to become negatively charged which is good like in nature,anything that does it go for it,since all directed energy weapons have the common factor of non ionising radiation,loosing the electron so it becomes positively charged the air/enviroment.we are batteries they dont want those electrons to recharge us,since its electrons that flow to make electricity current emf.oh yeah gain your electrolytes too since they hitting you it depletes ours,lemons /lime one source.the rust in our batteries are the toxins heavy metals,poisons they spread/fasting is a good way of removing them,detox is also spiritual,because they ca have good bodies but a rotten soul,they take shortcuts on draining your energy,astral realms/energy psychic vampires.A good affirmation is in the Name of God/creator/Allah the most beneficient the most merciful i recall my stolen energy.And i reject all negative energy directed at me i only allow positive energy.I am grateful.
with alot of intensity.
YOU MIGHT NOT NEED TO.BUT KEEP IT SIMPLE.
SO ALL THOSE QUESTIONS ON HOW TO DEFEND THEY ARE MANY MANY MANY ANSWERS ,AND MOST IF NOT ALL GO HAND IN HAND,PARTS OF THE SOLUTION.YOU WILL BE SUPRISED WHAT YOU CAN ACCESS AS I AM LEARNING WHEN YOU CLEAR SHAKE OFF ALL THE NEGATIVE ENERGIES REALLY.
REALLY,imagine a mongoose in battle and he is not focused,basically that is all they do,keeping you from pure focus of your intentions,shutting the chatter so you recieve proper true intuition and answers from the Source.sometimes i think what they call the monkey mind,they get you to do to yourself,with all the distractions the otherside put out ,so so so many,im sure much more than any of our ancestors faced,untill you dont and the dews ,mindcontrol to prevent you from attaining higher consciousness ,your true path,then they in big trouble,then you see them with paranoia ,and all the weapons they have formed to defend themselves ,or turn us on each other.no energy vampires you aint stealing this energy even if you do it would be the liking of a mosquito which i patiently wait for it to take a bite settle and crush it.nope just a drop in a vast ocean.

I GUESS IF I STUCK TO ONE LINERS IT WOULD BE COOL HUH?
OR I SHOULD SAY YOU CANNOT BE TOLD.MAKES SENSE PRESERVES ENERGY TOO,BUT EVEN IF I DO WOULD YOU HAVE DISCIPLINE NECESSARY OR FALL INTO DISTRACTIONS.
BUT I SHARED AND WANT TO RECEIVE MORE.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................
PEACE AND LOVE AND ANYONE ON CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION OF PEACE AND LOVE I WAS BUILT FOR FOR BATTLE BRING IT ON.
last thing you want to do is expose their tactics and not give solutions ,many new to this then fall prey falling into the rabbit hole,sifting through misinfo mixed with truth,etc
feeling helpless.

Last edited by Serpenteater; 05-11-2016 at 09:54 PM.
Serpenteater is offline   Reply With Quote