View Single Post
Old 28-11-2016, 06:27 AM   #96
Serpenteater

These characteristics apply to both laymen and also those who seek positions of power and control:

1) If questioned they respond to only that which they choose to respond to or not at all. This is very easily recognizable in e-mail communications.

Explanation : This refers to the case when t is deliberately set up, usually a love bite. The hosted person will cleverly use white lies; speaking only bits and pieces of info and giving mixed symbols and signals to the conscience of the targeted human.

Drawback : Withholding certain vital information is powerful psychic self-defense for the divine spirited person. Expose this info, and the soul may become exposed. This is with regard to a highly pure souled/divine spirited person. Do not answer to each and every question put to you; it will wreck your soul if you do not recognize the attack or the person’s intention.

The following is a list of characteristics regularly manifested by the reptilian possessed or reptilian hybrid (Those sharing equal amounts of human and reptilian DNA). These “people” are not rare, and in fact, humans with very little reptilian DNA are becoming exceedingly rare. These individuals are also called Snake People and the Serpent Seed.

2) They are expert manipulators. They often leave out crucial information rather than lie outright because then they can come back and appear to be blameless later on.

Explanation : same as above case regarding the deliberate trapping scenario.

Drawback : same as above regarding divine spirited humans.

the term gaslighting the examples are in the above conversations.
those are some tactics they use make everything about them,me me me me me hahahaahahaaaahhahah.
Serpenteater is offline   Reply With Quote