View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 11:51 PM   #84
Serpenteater

i can see a team who is turning on eachother as the enemy sighs we got them divided.work as a team!!!!!!and give solutions to the problems they create,focus on the enemy!
i can see the enemy laughing,when two of their targets/ENEMIES turning on eachother.hey is there a tail stuck between my teeth,i was busy hunting the serpents while people argue?really fighting eachother??????none of you doing this to eachother.unite AND TEACH EACHOTHER ANY SKILLS ACQUIRED AGAINST THE ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INSTEAD OF LASHING OUT AGAINST EACHOTHER I SUGGEST TAKING A TIME OUT TO TAKE IN POSITIVE ENERGY ANYWAY YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TURNING ON EACHOTHER,I DONT KNOW YOU PEOPLE OR YOUR DIFFERENCES OR WHAT AND WHO DID THIS AND THAT,WE ALL KNOW THE ENEMY!PERIOD.FULLSTOP.
Am i making sense ?
im new here !
i thought we will be going break neck speed extinguishing fires the enemy starts,fighting them????
comeone i also came to learn from people with more experience and wisdom!!
Dont be fools be cool hahahahahaahahhaaha.come on guys and girls dont givem the satisfaction!
Really i see very smart intelligent kind good strong people with faith from different walks of life and communities and religions against the ENEMY.WHAT ARE YOU SEEING?
WE ARE PRIVILEGED IN SO MANY WAYS,other innocent peoples are being butchered,yes women and children,others are being starved are you guys serious?
YET WE ALL FACE COVERT WARFARE,OTHERS ARE FACING BOTH COVERT AND OVERT WARFARE.I KNOW IM NOT SPRAYING CHEMTRAILS,POISONING WATER ETC ETC ARE YOU?
WELL.
SHOVE THE DIFFERENCE IN OPINION IN THE ENEMIES [email protected]£ TOGETHER.
I heard they are kinky and sick i dont mean literally they would just enjoy that hahaaahhahhahahha metaphorically speaking hahahahaha.
Serpenteater is offline   Reply With Quote