View Single Post
Old 15-03-2008, 03:02 PM   #50
jozen bo

Default Japanese Anceint Language, Alignment, & the Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by asentinel View Post
by Japanese language. So you will be speaking them already if you have been reciting ancient Japanese. The symbols themselves were little pictures to start with and have been stylized and refined, but are borrowed so that may say something about the language dying??? These have Japanese and Chinese readings and meanings depending on combination. There are two other alphabets in the Japanese language.
Many of the symbols appear within many different languages. As they mix into a matrix structure, new images appear and even more final structures take on the resemblances of symbols found in different languages.

Quote:
Actually YODA speak, is like english spoken with japanese sentence construction. Has anyone else noticed that. Using the verb at the end of the sentence?
I sometimes do this. But, my ability to speak Anceint Japanese is very limited to reciting and not actual communication of my own ideas. I know what the words mean, but not how to construct new phrases in the correct way, because I don't know the processes involved. Maybe I will manage to fully learn the Anceint Japanese language, I would like to put it into a successive stepping order within multiple canvases to first get more acquainted with the alphabet, then the words, and how the words combine. This would take more canvases then one.

It would also take time to prepare. I am somewhat limited on that at the moment. The nice thing is, if I do prepare the prints or some else does, then those prints could easily be copied digitally and shared. This would make gaining access to desired information faster to get and easier. I wouldn't hesitate to use someone else's Alphabet structure if they recorded it correctly. I am hoping in the future this is going to save me a huge amount of time by sharing this information now, I am even planning on it.

Quote:
Hello JB, intention to know is the key. Yes the answer cannot exist without the question. They are attractor fields of/to each other. Strings of information. The relevance is the resonance. One does not think of a question without context.
Your statements are clear!!!

Quote:
I believe you are chanelling, and that is tuning, aligning your mind.
You are correct!!! I have been aware for a long time that I am channeling, tuning in, and aligning my mind with the Single Void Mind. Just as our brain is composed of many cells, not just one, there is a vast Mind filled with All Knowledge. Our own individual minds compose the cells of this Complete Mind. There is only one Complete Mind, there has always been. The consequences of nothing at all bring about/ and are the same as the Mind of Infinity. Infinity excludes nothing and includes it.

Quote:
All is moving very swiftly now.

We are approaching and soon to be crossing the bridge of exponential shifting from one consciousness to another. Our awareness is about to take another unexpected huge leap, I say unexpected because no one knows entirely how huge. If you look back at time and how our collective technology has developed, you will notice that it is developing faster and more as time unfolds. We have made technological leaps within these last hundred years that outstrip the previous 10,000. We have also lost valuable technology deemed unimportant in the process. Overall, there is a purpose to the process and there is more opportunity today then ever before.

Last edited by jozen bo; 15-03-2008 at 03:05 PM.
jozen bo is offline   Reply With Quote