View Single Post
Old 13-03-2008, 06:00 PM   #47
kblood

Thanks Jozen Bo You really take your time answering all the questions and posts made here, and its not often that other forum members admits being aware of their telepathy. Especially not this openly.

You say you take measures to avoid having too much focus on you, like not having a picture of yourself as avatar. To me it is mostly in periods of time that my psychic senses becomes more sensitive to everything, and I seem to connect to everything a bit more. I only do this for periods of time, and it probably isnt even something I can do conciously. Sometimes I just have these periods, but I can prepare for them, or make for stuff to happen that will make it more likely for me to begin sensing more than I usually do.

It seems a bit gradual. These days I think I am not anymore sensitive than a average person, I dont pay attention to what thoughts might be around. I dont try to use telepathy in anyway, in fact I try to supress it and ignore it. Well, that is I try to shut it off, and usually it takes time getting back to feeling and sensing it again. This is how I protect myself, because in the periods of awareness I guess it can be called, I get too much input, and probably have too much output. If it did continue for a longer period, I would have to find a way to live with it in everyday life. I dont believe I could live my life as normally as I am doing now if I didnt do it like this. Its simply too difficult being somewhat down to Earth while being too aware.

So what I am trying to do these days is having maybe a year of two with a "normal" life. The reason why I dont like opening my mind much is because it makes me unbalanced, and I guess the worst part is that I like it. I want to explore its limits, and there seems to be none. I could probably continue experimenting the rest of my life, but I want a normal life as well, and then I will try taking the other stuff in smaller portions or periods of time which is how it seems to be comming to me naturally anyway.

Jozen Bo, you seem to have found a way to stay somewhat in balance while still using telepathy and other parts of the mind. Is what you are posting here the secret behind it? Is it meditation? Healthy diet? In almost every aspect I am aiming for average and trying to not stand out too much. So I am drinking beer and other kinds of alcohol, I am eating some food that is green products, and trying to only get the most energy efficient products, but still I am not trying to be reightous. Im even smoking when I am drinking with friends, but I dont do drugs, that hasnt been the way to me to open my mind so far. My mind seems to already get the effects caused by drugs without me taking them, so id rather not do that.

Which leads to why I might not try this, because having been sensitive before and knowing that its not always easy to close the door to it after its open. Fear of the unknown is making me hesitant There never seems to be time enough to do everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lateral_v View Post
Hello Jozen bo!!

2. I'm gonna give it a try, but please tell me though from your personnel experiences....

Once you started having these experiences while travellin in your mind porthole, did you encounter espects that you found horrifying or threatening in any sense?
I know this is a personal qeustion, and I saw in your reply to baron that you fear nothing. And lastly I know that no numbers, symbols etc. are evil. Nevertheless if one is about to take a trip down this porthole, what would you say would be things to be cautious of, in your own personel opinion?[/COLOR][/I]
I know this question was to Jozen Bo, but I will try giving my answer to it, since fear is something I usually isnt bothered with. I have to say I probably havent travelled much within the mind, at least in an astral or OBE way, but I have had many other kinds of mind experiences. And I always seem to get confirmation again and again that the worst fear is fear itself. Its like a trap, a little fear in the mind can turn into a greater fear, and find things to fear that you usually know not to fear. Normally our perception alone is making up for what it is we are to fear and what not. Some might fear a terroist attack near them, while others see the threat of a terroist attack either not very likely to happen nearby or not worth fearing because it isnt happening in this moment. Fear is of course usefull because it might keep you prepared, but fear is likely to make for more fear.

When opening the mind and maybe becomming aware of stuff like telepathy we begin to realise in how many ways we affect the whole world from day to day. How much influence even the most insignifact of our actions can have on future events, but in the end it also proves that since we all have this much influence we all act as "keepers of peace and balance" as well. If something is wrong then everyone is able to make it better.

I hope that was understandable, but I guess Jozen Bo might have a better answer, when he finds some more time to reply.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote