View Single Post
Old 30-06-2018, 10:49 PM   #2156
solarclarity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
The numerical algorithm centers around a core set of numbers:

There are then variations on those like 2307, 1503 etc
He's using proportional mathematics sequencing, numerically (although his table drops the 15, creating an irregular sequence)

Numerically his table is basically employing '3' as the 'n' number, which gives you 3/3 , 3/3/3 , 3/3/3/3, 3/3/3/3/3/3, which is what you would expect to see (or a variant thereof) with spook numerology on a spook website

I assume you're refering to the cryptokubrology website, which you didn't link, as seen here:
http://www.zerozerotwo.org/KUBRICK/K.../MAZEgate.html

How do I know it's a spook website, apart from the ridiculous numerology 'tell' above ?

So many pointers I don't know where to begin...
It looks like intel has parked the bus on that website, so much so it is difficult to see this nonsense as anything other than deliberate misdirection, best wrapped up before the tea gets cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
Here's a quick rundown on cryptokubrology:

The idea is that Stanley Kubrick, the man and his work, various notable points within the 20th century, the Trinity nuclear test and Donald Trump are all examples of primary tuning forks within a matrixical corpus of algorithmic synchronicity, an interwoven tapestry of living fiction that we unwittingly call 'the world'.

For example when Trump had his first full day in office i.e (Monday), 1/23/2017 he reached his KAYSPAN
KAYSPAN = The exact length of Kubrick's life. (in days)
First of all, linking Trump's 'Kayspan', to the length of time it took him to get in office, is a ridiculous push, whatever he chooses to link it to

Then when he does choose to link it to something (which can be called a desperate 'stretch', at best), he links it to Kubrick's 'death'

Kubrick faked his own death, otherwize known as the 'backstage pass', and yes he would have picked an opportune day to do that, with peak corresponding numbers, to reflect the 'nature' of his 'passing' (ie backstage)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick#Death
Quote:
On March 7, 1999, six days after screening a final cut of Eyes Wide Shut for his family and the stars, Kubrick died in his sleep at the age of 70, after suffering a massive heart attack. His funeral was held five days later at his home estate at Childwickbury Manor, with only close friends and family in attendance, totaling approximately 100 people. The media were kept a mile away outside the entrance gate. Alexander Walker, who attended the funeral, describes it as a "family farewell, ... almost like an English picnic", with cellists, clarinetists and singers providing song and music from many of his favorite classical compositions. Kaddish, the Jewish prayer of mourning, was recited. A few of his obituaries mentioned his Jewish background. Among those who gave eulogies were Terry Semel, Jan Harlan, Steven Spielberg, Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise. He was buried next to his favorite tree on the estate. In her book dedicated to Kubrick, his wife Christiane included one of his favorite quotations of Oscar Wilde: "The tragedy of old age is not that one is old, but that one is young."
His funeral was on March 12th, which is a 3, plus the month, another 3; or 33. Plus the year, 99, which is 3 X 33

'Died in his sleep after a massive heart attack', just like Kenneth Lay, above. The media was kept 'a mile away', anyone inside that radius was an intel insider

Quote:
His funeral was held five days later at his home estate at Childwickbury Manor
Quote:
Alexander Walker, who attended the funeral, describes it as a "family farewell, ... almost like an English picnic", with cellists, clarinetists and singers providing song and music from many of his favorite classical compositions. Kaddish, the Jewish prayer of mourning, was recited. A few of his obituaries mentioned his Jewish background.
How many people do you know have their funeral held AT HOME ?

Notice the name of the person who attended the 'funeral': A Walker, as in he 'walked', because the 'funeral' never happened

https://www.shiva.com/learning-cente...ls-and-burial/
Quote:
Jewish funeral services can take place at the synagogue, funeral home or graveside at the cemetery.
Out of the four people displayed (as prominently dead), on the cryptokubrology frontpage, three of them faked their own deaths

Notice that the pictures of both Kennedy's display newspaper articles announcing them as dead, as an extra photo, just above their own photos

If they had really died, the website author wouldn't need to do that...

But as an insider, he would know it's all a play

Makes me think it is Kubrick himself who parked the bus, there, right next to the Stanley Kubrick avenue sign and the....Monolith.....Nice touch there, Stanley

At the bottom of the page is a stylization of Kubrick, drawn demonically to look like Anton Lavey and with other connotations such as the 666, suggesting an occult aspect, to the whole project

Intel loves the occult, witchcraft, demonology and satanism because their misdirecting 'allure' provides perfect cover, what with various media representations of semi nude babes, out of habit with being nuns, being chased by hooded priests fixated on saving them, all with the best intentions in mind; whilst the real projects run underneath the whole thing (Which is the real reason why the witchcraft act was repealed in 1951, in England, despite being untouched for centuries)

And the headers:

De - cryptography
A new synchronicity
Stanley Kubrick
Occult Hollywood
Numero labrinthics
Time travel

Spook phrase out headers, all of which don't link out beyond the bubblegum headers

In the sixties they would have called this nonsense 'incense and peppermints', to reflect the foppish caddish nature of the whole thing

Quote:
I've turned trusting my gut into my entire cosmology
His 'cosmology', on that website, is not to be trusted by anyone's gut

I noticed that the guy who wrote that website has a presence at IMDb (as he would do)

I also notice he got a 'recommendation', here;

https://www.alignable.com/toronto-on...wo-productions

Quote:
Recommendations Received (1)

"Good luck with your company. After 33 years in the Mergers & Acquisitions business you meet the rich and famous. I will do my best. We are ONLY seeking company sellers. A severe scarcity of mid market companies willing to sell.
Does that 'recomendation' make any sense to you ?

Grammatically it is all over the place, to the degree it is difficult to say what is being recommended or endorsed to whom and by whom, apart from the 33...Which is a member of intel connecting with another member of intel

Last edited by solarclarity; 01-07-2018 at 12:09 AM.
solarclarity is offline   Reply With Quote