View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 11:22 PM   #30
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxedsoul View Post
I think what I'm about to say pretty much sums up the hows, the whys, and the wherefores of why this isn't on the front page of every newspaper, everywhere...

I really did not want to even click on this thread. I really, really did not want to watch those harrowing videos. I forced myself to do it, because this is real, and there's no running away from it. I can't really express adequately what my response is right now- it exceeds my comprehension as a human being. A part of me, if I'm honest, wants to think that this is a hoax- that it's not real- that this stuff surely cannot happen- who in their right minds could even conjure these things up, let alone enact them?

It's just so shocking, so raw, and so potentially real, that it truly does scare people. Myself included. And yet... Jesus Fucking Christ. If there is a God, if there is a higher fucking power, an omnipresent LOVING universe- where fore art thou- for fuck's fucking sake????

I can't actually bring myself to research this more, how pathetic is that?? I really can't bear it.
Ditto.
But there are others who are able to do more research though.
Just have to say, some of us aren't made with stronger stomach. I know it's all in the name of truth but..... I am really lost for words on this one.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote