View Single Post
Old 24-09-2016, 03:41 AM   #721
lightgiver

Arrow SGT Pepper Special

Asda claims first ever striped pepper, with distinct flavour..

Agenda 21 , GMOs and Depopulation Alan Watt..
Quote:
Germany's Bayer has raised its offer for Monsanto to $65bn (£49bn), or $127.50 a share, in a bid to create a global seeds and pesticides giant..Bayer said it was in advanced talks with Monsanto, but warned there was no guarantee a deal would result..Its initial offer of $122 a share in May was rejected by the US firm for being "financially inadequate"..The record all-cash offer valued Monsanto at $62bn (£43bn at the time)..Bayer raised its offer to $125 a share in July but was again rebuffed..Combining Bayer and Monsanto would create the world's biggest agricultural supplier and be a market leader in the US, Europe and Asia..Bayer's farm business produces seeds as well as chemicals to combat weeds and insects, but it is better known for its healthcare products such as Aspirin and Alka-Seltzer..Monsanto is primarily known for its genetically modified seeds for crops including corn, soybeans, cotton, wheat and sugar cane.. Such seeds have attracted criticism from some environmental activists..

Peppers grow in a greenhouse operated by Monsanto's seeds division in Bergschenhoek, the Netherlands ..

In 1925, Bayer became part of IG Farben, the world's largest chemical company.. Following the Nazi takeover of Germany, IG Farben was embroiled in the Nazi regime's policies as a large government contractor.. After World War II, Bayer was reestablished as an independent company, and quickly regained its position as one of the world's largest chemical and pharmaceutical corporations..In 1941, an investigation exposed a "marriage" cartel between John D. Rockefeller's United States-based Standard Oil Co. and I.G. Farben..It also brought new evidence concerning complex price and marketing agreements between DuPont, a major investor in and producer of leaded gasoline, United States Industrial Alcohol Company and its subsidiary, Cuba Distilling Co.. The investigation was eventually dropped, like dozens of others in many different kinds of industries, due to the need to enlist industry support in the war effort..IG Farben had bought the patent for the pesticide Zyklon B, which had been invented by the Nobel Prize-winning Jewish German chemist Fritz Haber's research group at the Institute for Physical Khemistry and Elektrochemistry in the 1920s, and which was originally used as an insecticide, especially as a fumigant in grain stores..

The Beatles - Within You Without You ..

On the eve of World War II the German chemical complex of I.G. Farben was the largest chemical manufacturing enterprise in the world, with extraordinary political and economic power and influence within the Hitlerian Nazi state. I. G. has been aptly described as "a state within a state.".. Without the capital supplied by Wall Street, there would have been no I. G. Farben in the first place and almost certainly no Adolf Hitler and World War II...Directors of Farben firms included not only Germans but also prominent American financiers.. This 1945 U.S. War Department report concluded that I.G.'s assignment from Hitler in the prewar period was to make Germany self-sufficient in rubber, gasoline, lubricating oils, magnesium, fibers, tanning agents, fats, and explosives.. To fulfill this critical assignment, vast sums were spent by I.G. on processes to extract these war materials from indigenous German raw materials - in particular the plentiful German coal resources..Where these processes could not be developed in Germany ,they were acquired from abroad under cartel arrangements.. For example, the process for iso-octane, essential for aviation fuels, was obtained from the United States..One of the more horrifying aspects of I.G. Farben's cartel was the invention, production, and distribution of the Zyklon B gas, used in Nazi concentration camps..The Berlin N.W. 7 office of I.G. Farben was the key Nazi overseas espionage center..The management of American I.G. (later General Aniline) was dominated by I.G. or former I.G. officials..The original board of directors included nine members who were, or had been, members o[ the board of I.G. Farben in Germany..Directors of American I.G. were not only prominent in Wall Street and American industry but more significantly were drawn from a few highly influential institutions..Several basic OBservations can be made from this evidence...
Anyone for Aspirin & Alka-Seltzer ? You'll be neeDing it after eaTing all that GMO ..I bet Prince CharLes doesn't Grow GMO on his O-rganic Farm..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37281453
http://reformed-theology.org/html/bo...chapter_02.htm
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...9&postcount=27What kind of people is it in which I am comprised? Good people? Bad people?..Man," I cried, "how ignorant art thou in thy pride of wisdom!..Did you ever consider the consequences of your actions?..https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...8&postcount=57

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-09-2016 at 04:10 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote