View Single Post
Old 24-03-2015, 04:12 PM   #1
empath_

Smile Are you an empath?

Hello,
I've been on the forum a few months, I set up a new account this morning as it was saying I had no account..

Anyway, I wanted to write a post about Empath's - after researching the traits I finally found an answer to constantly feeling drained/affected by others energy. Also, the state of this world is extremely overwhelming - having to understand war mongerers, gross inequality, austerity, ecological effects of capitalism etc.. is just ridiculous to even comprehend at my end. I've been truth-seeking for a few years now so I'm more leaning towards enriching my and other's souls to continue, but I'd like to hear anyone else's thoughts if they are an empath or know of an empath.

Like when the TV is on (I don't own a TV but unfortunately at work everyone salivates over it. I see the newsperson talking about people from the middle east as if they are a different species, it makes me stomach churn and my soul feels.. sore? But I look around and people are literally so de-sensitized to the brutality it makes me feel like I'm going insane!

It'd be interesting to hear if anyone on this forum feels the same

Love, Light & Peace:luv:
empath_ is offline   Reply With Quote