View Single Post
Old 19-03-2012, 05:55 AM   #53
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentnomore View Post
Bear in mind that it's a shoe print, and since shoes are walked on, any number of the features (or component parts of them) being analysed here could very easily be put down to wear and tear.

I think a lot of what's written there sounds daft to me and put me in mind of this:

The Life of Brian - The Shoe
Haha, yep.

I guess there are three possibilities:

- Adamski and/or others faked the footprints.

- The footprints were real but normal wear and tear marks were misinterpreted as symbols.

- Orthon's shoes had the power to imprint precise symbols onto the ground.

Quote:
Dolores' androgyny does interest me, though. She actually looks like a human-suit disguise. It's like this in my mind: imagine the outcome of making a disguise or prosthetics after a discussion between an ET who had been here and seen people, and a technician or scientist who hadn't. That's how the end result would look. Like Dolores.
There's definitely something unusual about 'her'. I removed the blonde hair at the sides of the face to see if it appears more masculine, but that's not the case.

Quote:
Oh, just throwing something more erratic into the mix and cross-examining the sources with other sources (my old history teacher would be so proud of me! :P ), take a look at this:

Though evolution had long since removed their scale-like skins

Only a long ridge of bone rising from the forehead and trailing back and over the head remained to hint at their reptilian ancestry.

So the question that I pose here is this: is this relevant to Dolores and her fellow purported Venusians? Just because they have a ridge on their foreheads, doesn't mean they're necessarily of the reptillian SSS race. But then also consider this from the same source:

The next world {Venus** would become a military outpost. Though possessed of super-hot surface temperatures, its inner caverns gave comfortable shelter for the IKU and BEH forces. This world would become p known as 'DAK-A-MU', 'place of the DAK inside'.

So that also links Venus with the reptillians. What do you think?
Interesting stuff.

I don't think that ridge running up the forehead is a trick of the light; it seems to really be there.

If she were human, it might be due to a condition like Trigonocephaly or Craniosynostosis:

which affect somewhere between 1 in 2000 to 1 in 15000 people.

Either figure means it pretty rare, which adds to my suspicion that there might be something rather unique about Dolores.

Last edited by size_of_light; 19-03-2012 at 12:30 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote