View Single Post
Old 14-10-2018, 09:15 PM   #8
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I don't doubt that you're telling the truth about fingerprinting at your school, but I've asked my partner several times are they doing this at my child's school and she has insisted that they are certainly not doing as far as she's been told, and they, from what you say, aren't doing this under secrecy. I've mentioned that other people say they are certainly doing this at other schools, but she just doesn't believe me.

The more I show these things to my partner and try to talk to her about it, the more she gets pissed off at me and tells me to stop it as she really does think I'm talking rubbish I'm believing from other people. I'm not trying to preach or force any ideas into her just show her what's happening that others have experienced. However, it doesn't work.
show her the website there, its already in thousands of schools across the Uk, selling points are "no need for kids to carry cash" and "monitor healthy eating" etc genius idea thatsmaking the creator very wealthy no doubt, and another step[ toward a cashless society..