View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 02:57 AM   #15
lightindarkness
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmir View Post
My thinking on this is fragmented at best. This isnt an answer to your q, just putting down my thoughts. I admit i have a lot to learn, and i might be way off-base..........but thats ok by me, im always learning.....

Govt. (and corporations) vs Private.
The govt. hold the title to your persons bond.
So if the IRS demands payment, you can tell them i authorize you to take it from my treasury bond account, as you have access to it, as you hold the legal title to it.

And in private interactions, since CIC dont have access to your bond, they can ask you for fiat currency.

I dunno....
I will not address your insulting off topic rant. Regarding this, however:

Treasury notes used for all debts public and private - it even says that on the note in the US. It makes no sense that an A4V - drawn from a supposed "treasury bond account" denominated in dollars is NOT accepted but my other fiat dollars are. Both instruments (fiat currency and the bond) are denominated with the same thing - dollars. So why does CIC not accept dollars in my bond (which they claim as my bond I can use to pay for anything) but will accept dollars that I actually have to earn?

This still also does not address why no one can show their letter from the IRS confirming their receipt of the A4V and 0 balance. The standard FMOTL response is that this would be somehow "admitting" defeat - but that makes no sense. Why would this be a defeat for the IRS? They don't care HOW they get paid, as long as they get paid with real money. If its REALLY treated the same as the currency, it should not be an issue.

Of course, the treasury bond idea is not actually real so thats the real reason why this doesn't work and why CIC doesn't accept it - but for the sake of argument we are presuming it is to examine the validity of the A4V instrument.

Last edited by lightindarkness; 05-03-2010 at 03:11 AM.
lightindarkness is offline   Reply With Quote