the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
And that's my point: yes it does.

The whole reason we incarnate, as I believe, is because a spirit, a soul, can
not grow, evolve and learn within the spirit world. In the spirit world you do
not have time the way it exists within physical reality, and without time you
have no change, since change requires a past, present and future.

So a spirit can sit within the spiritual realms for eons, it can store some type
of knowledge through connection, but it cannot evolve or grow, it cannot
truly learn.

The only way for a soul to evolve, is by incarnating into the physical world.

That is part of why the physical world is not just an illusion with no meaning,
or a hologram to trap us, it is what really matters. Our lives here on Earth, or
on any planet, are undescribably precious and valuable, because we really do
not get a lot of time within the physical.

Every second we can spend in the physical, is incredibly valuable, and that's
why I think calling physical reality a meaningless illusion or hologram really does
not honor it for what it really is.

This is also why no soul ever stops incarnating, evolution is eternal, and no
soul ever reaches a moment where it can no longer learn from reincarnation in
the physical Universe. Learning through reincarnation is an eternal process.

Life like here on Earth, isn't fun, we feel it's a prison, but the reason we have
come here, by free choice, is to change the world into the paradise it was
always meant to be. We didn't come here just to gain experience, we came
here to change the world and reverse the damage the darkness did to it.

A soul that incarnates under normal circumstances, without extreme oppression
from darkness, will incarnate with all its memories fully intact.. and you keep
all your memories your whole life, then the next life you just pick up where you
left off.

This veil of amnesia is not meant to exist, it was created to stop us from being
able to fulfill our purpose, since we got born not even knowing our purpose. Life
is a lot more fun if you're fully aware and awake, with all memories from eons &
eons fully intact. But sadly being born as a blank is sometimes part of being
born on an invaded planet, it's something we have to deal with until we're able
to permanently lift the veil and remove it forever.

When a planet is saved, some souls then stay with the planet until it lives out
its natural life, while other souls move on to the next invaded planet that needs
our help.
If what you say has any resonance with truth, then there would be no guides.

The spirit does not need to be incarnate to evolve and grow, what you are professing is part of the entrapment cycle we call reincarnation.

There are many reasons why a soul chooses to incarnate into the physical Earth plane, predominantly many are entrenched into the belief that there are either lessons to learn or that their spirit returns because of an attraction and / or an attachment within the physical - ie a soul mate etc.

The thing is, the lessons one can learn in density are very guarded, and the lure of the physical realm often overshadows the seeking of spirituality - look around you in the world, what do you see? Do you see 6 billion people seeking spirituality? Do you see 1 billion people (1 in 6) seeking spirituality? Do you see people learning from the (perceived) mistakes they may or may not be making, or do you see them making those same choices over and over and over again, devoid of learning?

Do you see people entrenched or striving for freedom?

Do you see the traps incarnate in this density that are separating the soul from its true destiny? Do you see those traps as illusions or as truth?

Of course the soul can experience and learn from those experiences of the physical density, it can find many truths - not all of them comparable with one and other As no truth is more valuable than another, only the seeker can know its worth.

But still a soul can learn when it is free of the mass negativity of density and the compressive programmes that density creates.

When the soul is allowed to be free of the physical form - through meditation, astral projection, shamanic journey and sacred connection - does it not learn? Can it not experience?

Does a spirit guide not learn from its experiences?

Hm, interesting eh?

When i was young, at preschool age, i could astral project easily. i could leave my body and explore the many realms - i could journey to past times and future times, i saw the death of my self in passed lives, and witnessed my own time closing as it will in my future - i visited far off lands, sat and communed with many native cultures - all before i was five years old.

i didn't enter these journeys as a physical being, it was my spirit that journeyed, my spirit that experienced. i learnt how a soul can be transferred from one form to another, so that a brave fallen in battle could reincarnate back into his own tribe: i learned how to draw the soul from the body with a breath, and carry the soul back into the clan / tribe, breathing it into the belly where it would grow and be born again.

Did i learn this physically? Or did i learn this spiritually?

Does the soul really need a physical form to grow? i don't think so, i think that the belief it does is part of the entrapment cycle that draws the soul back and back and back. And that returning cyclical format is the will of a single force which chooses to enslave mankind and the soul energy from ascension through monotony and attachment and attraction, on varying levels, in order to use us like slaves.

Of course being incarnate can be a whole lot of fun too

We don't have to abide to the rules of slavery, we can choose to walk a different path of our own making.

But i think it is important to fully study what we believe and to ask questions even of those beliefs that we hold dear - to question every facet of reality to an ultimate degree - because when we de-complicate things, we allow ourselves to see the purest perfection of all that there is - and we allow oursleves to see the beauty of the illusion, and appreciate the illusion for what it is without mistaking it for something that it is not.

It is all a matter of where our consciousness is, and what programmes we allow ourselves to be captivated by.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote