View Single Post
Old 22-08-2018, 01:26 PM   #282
AClockworkOrange

Quote:
Originally Posted by AClockworkOrange View Post
'Dean' is a name that comes up a lot. I'm not sure why. I just looked it up though, and the definition includes some etymology:

Looks as if 'Dean' is derived from 'decanus', which must be the origin of 'decan'. 'Decanus' means 'chief of a group of ten', and a 'decan' is ten degrees of the 360┬░ zodiac circle. One decan lasts 666.666 years. Therefore, although it seem like a longshot, 'Dean' could be used as a reference to 'decan' and 666.

Will Smith's last name in Enemy of the State is Dean, and Harry Dean Stanton appears in multiple symbolic movies.

https://www.etymonline.com/word/dean:
"dean (n.)

early 14c., an ecclesiastical title, etymologically "head of a group of ten," from Old French deien (12c., Modern French doyen), from Late Latin decanus "head of a group of 10 monks in a monastery," from earlier secular meaning "commander of 10 soldiers" (which was extended to civil administrators in the late empire), from Greek dekanos, from deka "ten" (from PIE root *dekm- "ten"). It replaced Old English teo├░ingealdor."
This made me think of James (33R) Dean, who died in a car.

Quote:
Anyway, there are some interesting similarities between Dunn's and Walker's deaths. Plus, I just looked up James(33R) Dean, and he died in a Porsche as well. He didnt die at 3:30, but his Wikipedia page does mention that he got a speeding ticket at that time earlier in the day.

"At 3:30 p.m. Dean was ticketed for speeding..." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Dean
Dean has remained a big name in pop culture. Sometimes these people are kept in the public eye for a reason. If the above interpretation of the name 'Dean' is correct, it could explain in part the importance of James Dean. If Dean means decan, it could also mean 666 because the length of one decan is 666 years.

That would make James Dean equal to 33-666 symbolically, and it might explain why he died in a car so young. Plus the car was a Porsche.
Porsche = 2+3+9+8+6+1+4 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
Porsche = 8+7+2+3+3+5+5 = 33 (Chaldean)
Either some of these celebrities are killed to create a symbolic event, or the events are faked, imo. Stanley Kubrick died 666 days before New Year's Day of 2001, the year from the title of his most important movie. 2001 AD was the end of three decans(666 year apiece) since the start of the age of Pisces in 1 AD, or the zero year point.

Last edited by AClockworkOrange; 22-08-2018 at 01:28 PM.
AClockworkOrange is offline   Reply With Quote