View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 11:18 AM   #2
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylormotm View Post
Dear Readers; I'm trying to get my head around the Spivey Conspiracy and would love to hear what you have to say about Spivey and his works.
I've never heard this term before , i doubt anyone else has .. searching "spivey conspiracy" gets no hits .. only links to this guy ...

Chris Spivey

Perhaps the worst ambassador for the truth movement there has ever been , he has appeared in a thread here before...

He got it into his head that one of the UK terror attacks was faked ... went and harassed family members of one of the alleged "victims" telling them no one died... and was arrested.

He has some basic conspiracy understanding , but he's not too bright ...

Def Spiv ..." In the United Kingdom, the word spiv is slang for a type of petty criminal who deals in illicit, typically black market, goods..." Wikipedia

spivey ... having spiv like qualities

Your post is fairly accurate , except the elite are only 0.0001%(one in a million of the population)

And the war game has been going on forever ... we have centuries old letters from the king of England written to the ruler of France suggesting it was time for a war to keep the peasants occupied.

Last edited by oz93666; 25-01-2018 at 11:22 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote