Thread: "You will die"
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 06:32 AM   #15
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luten2012 View Post
I consider myself to have certain abilities that I have not harnessed to their true potential yet. I hear things sometimes, when my mind isn't busy, like a whisper in my ear. Usually when I'm lying in bed at night and I reach that place between being asleep and awake, apparently when it's easier for certain entities to communicate. These have been a simple "Hello" from time to time, other times: "are you there" and "help me" have been heard. Recently though I heard a really very sinister voice of a female in my left ear while going to sleep. Quite clearly it said "You will die"

What do you make of this?
I've heard one like that too, but it was the voice of one of my housemates at the time, it wasn't actually them because we all in seperate rooms and it sounded really close to my ear. It's just dark beings fucking with ya I've put it down to, creepy tho.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote