View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 02:53 AM   #9
purplepebble

[QUOTE=humason;1058785100]Well, I'm not a huge fan of sacrificing sheep for one - or, is this a veiled reference to the Taxil hoax and the conspiracy idea that everyone in Masonry is a satanist that worships Jabuhlon? Please don't tell me it's that. Really. Please. I'll be very disappointing!

But then again, the other option is... Well. anyway, it's not a big deal, really, which Grand Lodge? I won't even give them a call, but I'm just curious which one I should never visit, or admit anyone, as they're not being diligent in their acceptance process.

As for the red cap, I'd really like to hear it from you.[/QUOTEI

I haven't said once that ALL masons are satanist's I have relatives that are not satanist's but are masons. I know a mason that is a satanist, so what?

Red cap aka Bonnet Rouge - makes sense to me that two are connected. A brief explanation of both.

The Phrygian cap of the Mithraic mysteries, known as the Bonnet Rouge, became the emblem of the revolutionaries and the Masonic tenets of Equality, Liberty and Fraternity their rallying cry. Mirabeau, one of the founders of the Revolution, allegedly said when the Bastille was stormed, "the idolatry of the monarchy has received a death blow from the sons and daughters of the Order of the Templars.

and

Tibet is still the "land of mystery," the one country in the world which has kept itself relatively free from outside influences, and which in almost every case still refuses admittance to the curiosity-seeking foreigner. The aborigines of Tibet -- now a degraded race -- are the descendants of once mighty and wise forefathers. Their ethnical characteristics show that they are not pure Turanians, and their religion, called Bhon, shows a marked resemblance to the popular rites of the Babylonians. In reality, the Bhon religion is a degenerated remnant of the secret teaching which was the source of the Chaldean Mysteries, and which in the course of time sank into sorcery and necromancy. Its followers include a sect called Dugpas, or "Red Caps," whose history forms a close parallel to that of the "Red Hats" of Rome.
purplepebble is offline   Reply With Quote