View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 12:32 AM   #35
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
When I first read this, I had de Ja Vue, but couldnt think where.. then it came to me..

The fourth horseman is mentioned in Revelation 6:8, "I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth."

war, Famine through monsanto and Codex Alimentarius, plague pigfluxbirdfluxfluflu and ebola aids dengue fever and the multitude of other viruses and then this makes the for the final curse, the wild beasts of the earth!! (I wondered how this revelation would be possible)

not saying that the revelations are the word of God, but they could well be being followed by a powerful group ensuring that the revelations are fulfilled!!

I hope I am wrong..
thank you for mentioning this the nine, i actually was thinking similar, BUT... here is my version:
it could be that the BIBLE is a CODE created by the ILLUMINATI for the ILLUMINATI to know when and what steps to make to bring in the total power to them through ASTRONOMICAL POSITIONS of the planets in relation to EARTH, which affect the energies projected onto EARTH via their passage.

FEAR is a HUGE ENERGETIC FIELD, when in it's max with all the planets aligned, certain realities can be introduced or created or eliminated.
Of course, the ILLUMINATI, be it in the shape of reptilic entitites of the 4th dimension or humans who worship SATAN, ( to me they are the same old shit), could have the perfect guide to do all this which they could have been planning for millenia: hence the manipulation of Humans through fear of God, advertising of Jesus as the savior of the human race- while in effect all these could have been pure lies created for only the maniputlation of humans via fear and they did their job well, because so far they have achieved all this.

probably, there is a significant astronomical alignment, some sort of cosmic event coming into place somewhere soon in time in relation to this solar system and planet Earth. Knowing this would be hapenning here, they have created all the tools and had plenty of time to do so. so once they have killed as much humans as well as animals, a.k.a spilled loads of innocent blood to pay Satan in exchange for more power or eternal life by his side... .

we will see
time will tell,
i can definitely sense something huge hapenning soon.

cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote