View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 10:17 AM   #12
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Your post doesn't make sense.

"When he died and a few people spoke up they felt safe"

What do you mean?

For anyone coming into this thread, Fudgetusk and I are having an argument on different threads.

As far as the elite are concerned boys are being raped in far greater numbers than girls ... that's a politically incorrect thing to say, but it's the truth.

I'm not saying more homosexual men are committing pedeasty within the general public, BUT I AM SAYING MORE ABUSE WITHIN THE ELITE WAS COMMITTED AGAINST BOYS THAN GIRLS BY HOMOSEXUAL MEN.

The allegations of paedophilia against MPs, vicars, rabbis, secret services etc abusing girls is rare.

I don't want this thread to just focus on Savile, but it's not widely reported at leaset 20% of victims who came forward abused by Savile were men.

Jimmy Savile appeared on the front cover of the first edition of Gay News. Make of it what you will.

>>"When he died and a few people spoke up they felt safe"[/COLOR]

>>What do you mean?

I would think it was rather obvious what I meant. A dead person cannot sue you.

>>As far as the elite are concerned boys are being raped in far greater numbers than girls ... that's a politically incorrect thing to say, but it's the truth.

>>I'm not saying more homosexual men are committing pedeasty within the general public, BUT I AM SAYING MORE ABUSE WITHIN THE ELITE WAS COMMITTED AGAINST BOYS THAN GIRLS BY HOMOSEXUAL MEN.

As far as we know they are abusing more boys than girls. I've explained why.

>>I'm not saying more homosexual men are committing pedeasty within the general public, BUT I AM SAYING MORE ABUSE WITHIN THE ELITE WAS COMMITTED AGAINST BOYS THAN GIRLS BY HOMOSEXUAL MEN.

Then why did you post up random accounts of paedophiles abusing boys? It looks like you are saying most paedophiles are gay. I think you've changed your tune since our discussion.

And I've already explained why Savile appears on the front of Gay News. He was hosting a show talking about the subject of homosexuality. You know this and yet you post this image knowing you are spreading mistruths.

We don't know the elite are gay. We don't know if your average paedophile abusing boys are gay.

This isn't an issue -for you- about paedophiles. It's about your fantasy that being gay is bad and that bad people tend to be gay.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote