Thread: ├śward
View Single Post
Old 19-07-2014, 09:43 AM   #10
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
kaiser i agree, he is very clever at manipulation and i see plenty of mind control, however i see a passionate person who believes his message is important and if his message is significant then he will use any tactic to get it across, imo he is no way contrived, has an "evil" agenda or working for the benefit of the "elite", i consider him one of the few guys who i can resonate with, i see a lot of me in him, including appearance and rhetoric, keep going kaiser, listen to his message and not his motif
IT doesnt happen often but he got into my head a bit last night, this may sound a bit mad but i saw a reflection of my self in the middle of the bedroom when i went to bed after watching the first hour or so last night. ofcourse i laughed it off and im not talking about mirrors here.

So this one primary question is what he left me with after an hour and 15 minutes.

Are the elite justified in there actions given most people are sheep and not willing or able to take responsibility for themselves?

I will finish that video at some point the next few days to find out where he cometh from.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote