View Single Post
Old 30-03-2018, 08:42 AM   #1
81hxor

Default My dreams & other experiences - how to develop them?

I have always had pretty vivid dreams. However just this past few months since i have started to be awakened i have really had some amazing dreams i wanted to share and have some questions! i have also started using oracle and PSY cards and these have been amazingly accurate
I have always had the ability to awake from a dream and if i am quick enough i can go back into the same dream again, also on a fair few occasions i know i am dreaming - normally its when i am having a nightmare and cannot wake myself up - it's like i am stuck and cannot move and eventually i manage to wake and have to turn around then the dream is gone. Its horrible, trying to open my eyes but they feel stuck!
Examples of this - i had a dream i was sat in the passenger seat in the front of a car and David Attenborough was driving, he looked at me and started laughing and as driving down a steep bank into the sea - i realised i was dreaming and said - haha go on do it i know i am dreaming anyway - WAKE UP! and i did.
Most recently i was listening to a doc on TV about space and could hear it in the background. I hd a dream i was sitting in a darkened room and opposite me was a reptile, i could hear the tv in the background, it was weird. it was really scary and horrible even though the rep didn't say anything, i knew i was dreaming and managed to wake myself up.
I often have dreams where i am told things too - not predictions. Last year i was going through a really bad run of luck - everything was going wrong and we had a crow that was hanging around the house - it was really destructive and kept pecking the windows and doors of the house and even the car!! it dive bombed me when i went outside and it used to look in from outside all the time, it was very odd. I normally like all animals but this one was odd.
I had a dream where i met a palm reader - she looked at my palm and said you have a negative energy around you and now i have removed it. About a week later things started to pick up and the crow left.
I few months ago i was told to get some certain crystal - i didnt really know much about crystals (i still dont but learning!!) and managed to find it online through description, it was angel quartz.
Then in another dream i met a young man/older teen and he told me he was my son that "went to the stars" he then hugged me and whispered in my ear - "get yourself a water filter the water is poisonous" weird hey (i had a miscarriage about 19 years ago and always had the feeling it was a boy) never ever have i used the expression went to the stars. I pulled my PSY card the next day and pulled the stars card this was actually a really lovely dream.
I will often dream of people i have not seen in years and years or thought about then next day would have a friend request from them via FB!
Lately i have been dreaming about crystals and was told Bloodstone - i did buy a tumbles bloodstone and it feels amazing and buzzy! never really shown much of an interest in crystals but all of a sudden they are in my dreams and cards.
I keep waking at night too - i was half asleep and sat up in bed and could see a massive black dark figure/shadow in my room, i even closed my eyes and looed again and it was still there - weird thing is i wasnt scared or nothing, just went back to sleep. When i think of it now its a bit scary and don't wish to start seeing black shadows in my bedroom!!
Just the other night i had another dream where i met a palm reader again (not sure why a palm reader again as not had anything to do with palm readings or had one done!) and she said i don't need to read yours as you do your own readings!!
A few months back i kept seeing *Liver* come up - well it was the Horse card and Liver chestnut (which is a horse colouring) i kept thinking of, i have horses myself so was thinking the chestnut part maybe to do with them. However a month or so ago my daughter was diagnosed with liver disease - i have used my cards whilst going through a really tough time and they have been bang on accurate, (she's doing better now) as soon as i ask the cards re my daughter i get what i call her *liver cards*
I could go on with all the synchronicity that has started happening, its really amazing. - i was doing my PSY cards a week or so ago and heard a familiar TAP on the window - and a crow noise - i said out loud *not bloody you again* and instantly pulled a card with the raven on it!! funny enough it only did it that once and its not been back since - but i really think it was a sign of protection. I don;t know why thats my feeling!!
I also keep seeing 333 or 33 everywhere! not for the first time either.

Does anyone else have crazy dreams like this? i really want to develop them but don't know where to start. The dreaming and being aware of it only happens sometimes and it just does it - it doesn't always happen when i dream.
Also why do you think the crystals have suddenly come to mind? i have a collection now as really drawn to them!
81hxor is offline   Reply With Quote