View Single Post
Old 14-11-2018, 03:28 PM   #48
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
At the end of the day ANY sort of spiritual activity could been seen as communicating with other entities. Even angels, demons, gods, etc may not be as established religion teach but what does matter is the information they give. Either its constructive or not. Personally I cant see why using ritual to contact an entity is inherently wrong unless the intent is evil.

Personally I dont have any issue with the templars and freemasons because I dont buy a lot of the shit that is posted about them by incredibly biased people. People would learn more by learning about such things with an open and enquiring mind rather than one that is deliberately steering for a negative outcome. These latter people are the true deceivers, ones with an agenda to produce false views.
maybe you are just ignorant of the agendas that are being pursued by these people as they seek to centralise their control over humanity and enslave them under a technocracy which ultimately will see their consciousness imprisoned within a technologically created sub reality

i wouldn't say the forces guiding them to do that are friendly