View Single Post
Old 25-01-2016, 09:04 PM   #4
breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanofarc View Post
Now's your chance;

Type something about the person above you that you couldn't possibly know other than from being psychic.

can be as long winded and in depth or as short and sweet as you like.

one thing i would say is don't try to do predictions....... because it cannot be verified in which case what's the point?

the idea is that you find out if you can get anything via esp about the person above you. and get it verified too if the person you are reading is kind enough to follow up with letting you know what was correct and what was not.

since there's nooone above me i can't really do a reading yet. however, i can get the ball rolling by asking you a question about myself;

What was the last thing i ate before posting this thread?

Braised leg of liver and BBqed chicken lips

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
breaker is offline   Reply With Quote