View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 01:43 AM   #7
dontbeafraid

Don't worry when people laugh, I used to think it was funny when people used to talk about things I did'nt understand. But I was'nt rude, like some people are. Just ignore it for now.

There is not a "machine" blasting moon vibes. It is alot more complicated than that. I talked about it in another thread somewhere, you can scan my posts and take a look.

I don't know if you went to the moon matrix. But I do know that the AI can project situtations and whatever it wants into your soul's "perception" if you are not a fully concious soul. When you are not a concious soul you are at the whim of the moon matrix. To it you are not concious and therefore fair game, at least thats what I gather from studying its actions.
Did the general shape of the place look something like the pic in the first post? The size of the building blocks, which are recycled souls, are just about what you estimated. There were some smaller and some bigger as well. The small square buildings are empty, I went thru them. You described the windows correctly, the place is actually windowless, but some "blocks" are placed where a window would be, so if you were not paying great attention to detail it might make it look like there are windows.

That you could not move means you were not fully concious, the soul is helpless if it has no conciousness and basically the moon matrix just moves it at will.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote