View Single Post
Old 21-02-2019, 02:37 PM   #23
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Yes you do need trees. Water table and shaded ground. Also I would like to draw your attention to the fact that they have been used as antenna. That is your hint for the day. Antennas can broadcast and receive. There is another tip. That is all you get, now for once in your life figure out the benefits of having trees.
I'm not sure if i use the word antenna base on what I know. OR use the words being used.

It seem to me. People make there own choice's an tend to lay blame on. Anything but the problems at hand. This include's there own live's.

In my case I can not get by the years of mental torment these people inflected on me. It governments my base line mental programing. Its not going to change. I have decided in my head. These people infected these torments on me. based on my experiences.

This hostialy feed the beast. which you call an antenna ; Which is just a conductor of singles. It has NO MIND of it own. You an I do. an that is the difference. We can decide what is executable for us

Let find out if I got by this ;
In my case I can not get by the years of mental torment these people inflected on me. It governments my base line mental programing. Its not going to change. I have decided in my head. These people infected these torments on me. based on my experiences

Do I talk about this every day. is it the focus of what I do or am fighting for.
No.
I have moved on. an that which i call the beast has no power over me. It's much more then an antenna. but not unexpectable to me.
here why what you are basically telling people is ; there a constant connection between us and what ever. This i can agree with

Skys PeaceLovesAll

Metallica Turn The Page Official Music Video (w/ Lyrics)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqZCG3LzVac

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 21-02-2019 at 03:02 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote