View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 04:36 PM   #81
st jimmy

Charlie has a short expected lifetime span, he has been sentenced to AIDS...

There isn’t one paedophile that abused Corey Haim, but a whole bunch of them, starting when he was 11.

In 2016, about a year ago, the following list was revealed: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...t_to_be_blown/
Quote:
Read Corey's book and do a little research, it's easy to put together this list of names...
Ralph Kaufman-Alphy Hoffman
Bill Kaufman-Bobby Hoffman (father)
Ron Crimson- John Grissom?
Tony Burnham-Dominick Brascia
David Nicksay- Producer rapist on Lucas
David Nicksay was the 42-year-old producer of Lucas, but doesn’t fit the description of an A-lister Hollywood mogul. David Nicksay doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page...

If you really want to know what kind of guys Corey Feldman and “Tony Burnham” (Dominick Brascia?) are see the following from Coreyography (2013).
During the filming of "The Lost Boys" (filmed later than Lucas) Feldman would arrange that an older male friend, Marty Weiss, a talent manager who was arrested in 2011 for committing lewd acts with a child, could have sex with the desirable Corey Haim. Feldman describes in the book:
Quote:
They walked single file into the adjoining room ... I heard sounds, banging, thumping. I felt my stomach flip-flop. I felt sick.
Feldman sort of blames the 2 year younger Corey Haim after he himself pimped him out to Weiss...

Later Feldman also pimped Corey Haim out to “Tony Burnham”:
Quote:
Feldman told Haim that he was no longer speaking to Weiss. So Feldman reluctantly suggested a man who is called "Tony Burnham" (not his real name) in the book. According to Feldman, he knew that Burnham (whom he describes as overweight and unattractive) had a crush on Haim, and so the meeting was arranged.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/corey...dators.155898/

This happened some 30 years ago, but the highly narcissistic Corey Feldman doesn’t even realise that he should be ashamed over pimping out his “friend” Corey Haim.
“Tony Burnham” was overweight, in his twenties and had acted in “Friday The 13th: A New Beginning” (which starred Corey Feldman). Dominick Brascia fits this profile.

Then there’s the statement by Greg Harrison in September 2016:
Quote:
Now let me bring you back on the famous timeline to 1997 and a little film called, “Busted.” One day Corey Haim went to the set of “Busted” with his mother Judy Haim. When Judy and Corey Haim arrived on set, they saw both Corey Feldman and Dominick Brascia. Corey Haim had not seen Dominick in years. Judy Haim witnessed her son enraged saying, “What the Hell is he doing here?”. Corey Haim slammed and pinned Feldman against a wall and said, “I’m out of here man!” Judy Haim was a witness to this fight and also heard Feldman say, “Oh come on man, I thought you might like this!”

Corey Feldman had arranged all of this even though he knew about the abuse that Haim had endured from Dominick Brascia. Corey Haim and Judy left the set that day. The next day Corey Feldman told the media that he had to fire Corey Haim because of drugs. This is yet another example of the many lies and abusive manipulation of twisting the truth that Judy and I have come accustom to seeing and experiencing from Corey Feldman.
What makes this statement by Harrison doubtful is that he doesn’t refer to the book Coreyography and the obvious reference to Brascia...

Dominick Brascia quickly responded to the accusations by Harrison:
Quote:
Sure it's totally not true. I'm as shocked as anyone else he was one of my good friends, I knew him for over 25 years. I started to movies with him and as you know he was the store so he had to give approval. He actually asked the director if they give me a part in National Lampoon's Last Resort. And we work together on Busted, truth is he was really really stoned and couldn't finish the job.
(...)
“Even the victim who passed away said the perpetrator is 73 years old. I’m in my fifties. Doesn’t seem to matter. Still more hate.”
(...)
He [Haim] was 14 or 15 and his abuser whose identity he never revealed was in his forties. I'm in my fifties, the guy would be 73 today. If you believe this 'friend of Corey' you must believe Corey Haim lied.
http://perezhilton.com/2016-09-27-ex...m#.WgSCurjArIA

I finish this post with description of the Hollywood mogul that repeatedly molested Corey Haim starting on the set of Lucas in Chicago in 1985.
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
THE SUSPECT – BORN 1942/1943
We are looking for a monster that first sexually abused Haim when he was 14 years old, filming Lucas in 1985, and this paedophile was 42-years-old at the time. So I’m specifically looking for a suspect that was born in 1942, 1943. The monster has never come out as gay, has children of his own and hides behind a family-man facade. The star behind the family-man facade is an evil monster who has led an extraordinarily twisted double-life. This person uses intimidation and threats as a way to keep people quiet. And all these men were all friends.
This man is a Hollywood mogul, one of the most successful people in the entertainment industry back and still making money hand over fist (from 1985 to 2013): http://oohlo.com/2016/09/20/corey-ha...eing-revealed/

Last edited by st jimmy; 10-11-2017 at 04:36 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote