View Single Post
Old 28-05-2017, 01:51 PM   #57
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
this is a silly photo comparison. it does not compare like with like. Residential building out in a small village in the sticks anywhere is going to look fairly ordinary compared to a temple built in a city.

I agree that Africa is backwards compared to other parts of the world but these images do not demonstrate that fact.

I actually think that's a wholly accurate comparison to our completely different cultures, and how different continents have evolved in there own different ways. Show me one great standing building or monument that came out of Sub-Saharan Africa (which native Africans built themselves) that comes even close to the magnificent architecture found throughout the whole of Europe? Great structure which we built ourselves from our own blood sweat and tears, and which had nothing whatsoever to do with slavery, or colonizing other peoples. I can't think of one, can you?

Europe.

Sub-Saharan Africa.

Last edited by Firewand; 28-05-2017 at 02:19 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote